IronHub: Non-toxic Iron clan!

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030

AceriwynJr

AceriwynJr

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 843 (updated)
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Vorrei
¤ How did you find out about us?: Looked through the forums
¤ What is your goal in joining us?: Just moved from my 2k total ironman on old school, wanted to give rs3 a try again and want to meet some like-minded irons!
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you?: I have been playing runescape for a very long time, and enjoy all types of content.
¤ Do you have any questions about us?: What are you primary clan activities, bossing or events etc?

24-Feb-2021 19:50:34 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2021 16:34:07 by AceriwynJr

dibzie
May Member 2023

dibzie

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 716

¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Diggly

¤ How did you find out about us?: Noticed posetive comments about the clan in rs3ironman reddit.

¤ What is your goal in joining us?: Looking for a more social aspect to playing ironman through clan chat and maybe grouping up for some activities.

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you?: Im a nice, patient player/person and willing to help out people where i can :)

¤ Do you have any questions about us?: Nothing that comes to mind

26-Feb-2021 22:08:53

The Surveyor
Jul Member 2023

The Surveyor

¤ Total Level: 1770
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: N/a
¤ How did you find out about us? - A reddit post
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - I am completely clueless on RS3 end game content, but willing to learn
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I am committed to playing this game and I want to understand it
¤ Do you have any questions about us?- Nah

27-Feb-2021 09:55:11

LumberElk
May Member 2020

LumberElk

¤ Total Level: 2064
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: N/A
¤ How did you find out about us? - RS3Ironmen subreddit
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Be more social; learn more about RS3 since I feel like there's still so much I don't know
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I mostly AFK on mobile while I work during the week. I'm more able to be active in chat and go to events on the weekends
¤ Do you have any questions about us? Do members often teach how to PVM? I've done basically 0 bossing (killed dk rex like once to try to get an axe)

27-Feb-2021 17:25:06

InvokeAccess

InvokeAccess

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 1,021
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: High Alchd
¤ How did you find out about us? - /r/RS£Ironmen
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Have fun, enjoy this wild RS3 content :d
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - More a oldschool player than RS3 but it's been fun so far...
¤ Do you have any questions about us?

27-Feb-2021 18:55:40

Sojisanima
Dec Member 2023

Sojisanima

¤ Total Level: 2267
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: n/a
¤ How did you find out about us? - Rs3 Ironman reddit
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Meet new players. Learn more about the game
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I'm looking to learn all content on this game

28-Feb-2021 17:05:43

Petco III

Petco III

¤ Total Level: 1310
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Petco, Im No Savior
¤ How did you find out about us? - Reddit
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Meeting likeminded people and boss as much as possible
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I played rs3 up until 2015 and just recently returned

01-Mar-2021 00:59:28

Petco III

Petco III

¤ Total Level: 1310
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Petco, Im No Savior
¤ How did you find out about us? - Reddit
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Meeting likeminded people and boss as much as possible
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I played rs3 up until 2015 and just recently returned

01-Mar-2021 00:59:31

Keyga_n

Keyga_n

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AceriwynJr said :
¤ Total Level: 843 (updated)
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Vorrei
¤ How did you find out about us?: Looked through the forums
¤ What is your goal in joining us?: Just moved from my 2k total ironman on old school, wanted to give rs3 a try again and want to meet some like-minded irons!
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you?: I have been playing runescape for a very long time, and enjoy all types of content.
¤ Do you have any questions about us?: What are you primary clan activities, bossing or events etc?

Hey Ace! I noticed you're already in the clan chat! Welcome aboard :)

01-Mar-2021 03:40:46

Keyga_n

Keyga_n

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dibzie said :
¤ Total Level: 716

¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Diggly

¤ How did you find out about us?: Noticed posetive comments about the clan in rs3ironman reddit.

¤ What is your goal in joining us?: Looking for a more social aspect to playing ironman through clan chat and maybe grouping up for some activities.

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you?: Im a nice, patient player/person and willing to help out people where i can :)

¤ Do you have any questions about us?: Nothing that comes to mind

Hey Dibzie! I've added you as a friend and would love to invite you to the clan! Feel free to add me in game or join the clan chat and ask for an invitation from anyone online :)

01-Mar-2021 03:42:59

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030 Back to Top