Forums

IronHub: Non-toxic Iron clan!

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030

Bweezter
Aug Member 2020

Bweezter

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: as of right now - 1618

¤ Names of alternate accounts?: - Bweezee (main)

¤ How did you find out about us? - i saw another ironman were in this clan, and i'm in need of a great ironman clan :)

¤ What is your goal in joining us? - I wanna stay in a nice, friendly clan with good vibes and a good opportunity to make good times in this lovely game :)

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I like being social at times, but i can go off of runescape at times aswell. but i always come back, don't we all?

¤ Do you have any questions about us? - not really yet. i just hope to hear from you :D

15-Jan-2021 08:10:32

E litist
Mar Member 2019

E litist

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bweezter said :
¤ Total Level: as of right now - 1618

¤ Names of alternate accounts?: - Bweezee (main)

¤ How did you find out about us? - i saw another ironman were in this clan, and i'm in need of a great ironman clan :)

¤ What is your goal in joining us? - I wanna stay in a nice, friendly clan with good vibes and a good opportunity to make good times in this lovely game :)

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I like being social at times, but i can go off of runescape at times aswell. but i always come back, don't we all?

¤ Do you have any questions about us? - not really yet. i just hope to hear from you :D

Oh we were hella quick on this one. Welcome to the clan!

15-Jan-2021 08:25:18

Selphin

Selphin

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 1949
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Just this one so far!
¤ How did you find out about us? - Read through the forums
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Looking for a friendly community of fellow ironmen to hang out with and make friends!
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Recently returned to runescape and am having a lot of fun discovering and re-discovering all this game has to offere.
¤ Do you have any questions about us? - I would like to request a link to the discord if I am accepted

:)

16-Jan-2021 01:05:25

Keyga_n

Keyga_n

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Selphin said :
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Looking for a friendly community of fellow ironmen to hang out with and make friends!
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Recently returned to runescape and am having a lot of fun discovering and re-discovering all this game has to offere.
¤ Do you have any questions about us? - I would like to request a link to the discord if I am accepted

Hey Selphin! I've added you in game, if you add me back and join the clan chat I'd be happy to invite you to join the clan :)

16-Jan-2021 04:18:46

Keyga_n

Keyga_n

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Selphin said :

Hey Selphin! I've added you in game, if you add me back and join the clan chat I'd be happy to invite you to join the clan :)

16-Jan-2021 04:18:49

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030 Back to Top