IronHub: Non-toxic Iron clan!

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030

SilensObitus

SilensObitus

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 1699
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: None on RS3
¤ How did you find out about us? - Reddit
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - To find some cool people to do activities with.
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I'm laid back and prefer a chill environment.
¤ Do you have any questions about us? nope

04-May-2022 20:49:15

Bnuuy girl
Apr Member 2022

Bnuuy girl

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 1037
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: KallistaDawn
¤ How did you find out about us? - Forums
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - New friends + events + help with capping :D
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I like to PvM, though this account is far from PvM-ready lol
¤ Do you have any questions about us? Do you do raids that I could join in on when I'm a bit higher level?

09-May-2022 12:45:05

Iron Manikin
May Member 2022

Iron Manikin

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 2783
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Manikin("main" - worse than this acc at this point), Old Manikin(OSRS account)
¤ How did you find out about us? - This forum thread
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - Looking for a clan to chat / get advice as I work towards maxing and onwards
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Nothing specific, I think. Feel free to ask though.
¤ Do you have any questions about us? - Not really!

16-May-2022 04:01:35

IronZjakeZX

IronZjakeZX

¤ Total Level: 1689
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: none

¤ How did you find out about us?
Reddit

¤ What is your goal in joining us?
Having fun and making the most of my ironman status

¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you?
From the Netherlands, quiete the noob on rs3, played a lot of osrs before switching.

¤ Do you have any questions about us?
No, not yet

26-May-2022 17:48:33

Godel

Godel

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 2865
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Godel
¤ How did you find out about us? - Friend that recently joined recommended (Manikin)
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - My current clan's irons did not feel very inclusive with their invitation for in game activities and am hoping to join a more inclusive/engaging community for in game activities, especially a community advertised as non-toxic with tollerance to learning some new stuff :)
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - Excited to join a community specifically advertised as "non-toxic" with how toxic this game's community feels nowadays. Former trimmed comp on my main and thinking about trim on IM. Wants to eventually do some of the harder pvm encounters but not necessarily to farm t92/95 stuff, more to say I did it.
¤ Do you have any questions about us? - How frequent are learning opportunities for novices? I have been interested in trying roles such as vorago mt/bt, bm mt/pt, and general yaka/solak? Generally my group already had these filled or were running with pugs where it was not advertised as being a learning group, so I've never had so much as a chance to try these roles. Would be interested in giving them a go some time.

27-May-2022 21:10:32 - Last edited on 27-May-2022 21:12:09 by Godel

wasGore
Aug Member 2021

wasGore

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been in the clan for a few weeks now and I can already say this is the best clan I've been in. No one has an elitist mindset, no one is toxic, everyone gets along, no drama, group bossing/skilling, events, discord is organized and people talk in it, communication is great and more. It's honestly a great clan and would recommend it to any iron wanting to join

11-Jun-2022 06:17:51 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2022 06:18:59 by wasGore

Chaudoin btw
Jul Member 2022

Chaudoin btw

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 1253
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Been years since i played rs3 but had trimmed comp main back in the day when castlewars afk was part of it lol
¤ How did you find out about us? -reddit
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - to re-learn rs3 but as an iron, after maxing an iron on OSRS decided to try RS3 again so far im having fun
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - ^ above
¤ Do you have any questions about us? Not atm, but in the future im sure lol

23-Jul-2022 14:39:42

Cyanokit

Cyanokit

¤ Total Level: 1830
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Pharmyl
¤ How did you find out about us? - Reddit
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - joining a group to help me learn the ropes of ironman. now entering ~ mid-game and would love guidance and join a supportive community.
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I work a lot, but always looking to be active when i am online
¤ Do you have any questions about us? - not currently

23-Jul-2022 18:59:48

Shrayz IM

Shrayz IM

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Total Level: 1108
¤ Names of alternate accounts?: Shrayz
¤ How did you find out about us? - found on forums
¤ What is your goal in joining us? - just learning all i can with Iron, see how far/much i can go/get
¤ Anything you'd like us to know about you? - I'm a fresh iron (currently 5 days in)
¤ Do you have any questions about us? nope

24-Jul-2022 01:35:24

Quick find code: 93-94-847-66196030 Back to Top