Forums

~Discontinued Item Vault V1~ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-82-65935394

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
@transcendent destroyed, dropped, donated or gifted items cannot be added in the vault. Withholding access to the rares is a key goal of the group. You cannot withhold access to non existent items.

I think that is the only way to deny access to an item, by completely removing it from the game.

As long as an item is on an account, it has not really been removed now has it?
Hi.

27-Jul-2017 20:13:48

keggyyy

keggyyy

Posts: 1,602 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And how much is ur current bank that holly wreath and bsh? How the hell do you expect to buy them all out there's several in game to buy out. It's impossible to buy them all out stop with the ignorant price manipulation and play the game normally.

27-Jul-2017 20:14:04

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you keep the items you are not denying them to yourself, and they can be sold at any chosen time. If you really want to deny rares to people you also have to deny them to yourself and destroy them utterly, otherwise you can sell them later and have not permanently taken them out of the game.

If your goal is to try and make other players envious of what you have and what others do not have, that is entirely different than your stated goal of permanently removing rares and denying them to anyone.

What I have done permanently removes items and denies them to anyone, including myself.

What you are doing simply raises the value of the items so you can potentially sell them later for a profit and does not remove them form the game or deny them to anyone.
Hi.

27-Jul-2017 20:21:53

Scream pie

Scream pie

Posts: 1,203 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As I said the items will never be sold. Period. Forget the value of the items. It does not concern us. We collect rares as people collect burnt fish. Personally that would be the value of the items to us. It does not matter what the value is to others. As the items are
not for sale
. That is the way we consider it.

Do you collect stamps, pebbles or fancy cars for their retail value? No it is done for exclusivity. That s our target.
Before you buy/sell a rare, read this : Discontinued Items for Dummies

27-Jul-2017 20:25:54 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2017 20:28:51 by Scream pie

Established

Established

Posts: 236 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This thread in a nutshell is to have everyone with money to buy out and lock all the rares away from the rest of the community until the are worth 100x more than they are now.

You have no idea if or when these group members you just picked up off the forums will decide to go against this whole shenanigan

27-Jul-2017 20:28:21 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2017 20:29:31 by Established

Quick find code: 93-94-82-65935394 Back to Top