Forums

•º°”˜Kingdom of Isafdar˜“°º• Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-760-65802226

Travis Thorn

Travis Thorn

Posts: 751 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Upcoming Event: KOI's Next Top Model!!

Next Thursday will be a competition for the best fashionscape costumes! We will have 2 categories that everyone can compete in. You will have a couple minutes each on the clan theatre where you have the spot light for some no-holds-barred runway strut. Beg, dance, and do what it takes to get your fellow teammates to vote for you!

Get those creative juices thinking up your strategy because half this competition is fashionscape and half theatre performance :P

When:
Thursday 24th, 6pm (time may be moved to accommodate more clan mates)
Where:
Clan Citadel Theatre
Catagories:
Sexiest clan mate and top overall favourite look
Sir Travis 2
Grand Elder and Leader of the
Kingdom of Isafdar

18-Nov-2016 02:46:30

Travis Thorn

Travis Thorn

Posts: 751 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A big thank you to all who attended the war, Arya will give you points for it. Even though they kicked our butt, you showed up and stood up for your clan and that means a lot. Unfortunately the war was on a day our attendance has been low as of late, and i'm sure if we pulled our whole army like we did last time we would have given them a run for it. We also need to train our cb and upgrade our gear. War is a part of the world 103 community and hopefully we will grow on it.

Xul has been promoted to Commander of the North and will host our pvp events as well as be our general in times of war. Keep training your combat, keep getting better gear, and keep supporting KOI. There will be more wars in the future so enjoy this time of peace while it lasts.

Attended:

Sir Travis 2
Xul
Magicson444
XD Dylan
Lubu07
Simplypvming
ShadoWolFish
Xaccheus
Scrubbs
Sir Travis 2
Grand Elder and Leader of the
Kingdom of Isafdar

19-Nov-2016 23:09:11 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2016 23:16:16 by Travis Thorn

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Posts: 973 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A huge thank you to all citizens that attended the war yesterday! I am so sorry I did not make it on. Moving forward we know what we have to work on and I will be by Xul's side, planning and making improvements with him. :)
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar
"No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people." ~TL

20-Nov-2016 21:50:24

Quick find code: 93-94-760-65802226 Back to Top