Forums

Pro Fit - Flipping Clan

Quick find code: 93-94-585-65265497

Piro 110

Piro 110

Posts: 297 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why do you want to join our clan?
Really want to get into a merchanting clan to get better at it. I've looked at a lot of clans and this one seems by far the most professional

What are your current Runescape goals?
to have more money than I've ever had before so I can max prayer and herblore, and be able to use runes like they're nothing

Do you flip regularly?
yes, it's my only income

Do you follow the economy of Runescape regularly?
yes

Do you like discussing prices and trends?
yes

What items do you flip regularly
Believe it or not, I've made ALL of my profit on one item. I don't want to say what it is, but it's around the $50-$150 range

Have you ever merched during 2008-2011 trade-restricted ge merchanting era? If so, how long?
Yes, the introduction of the GE was what got me started merchanting actually. I've done all of my merchanting through it.

What about before free trade got removed on January 1st, 2008? If so, how long?
no**

** you use Pc101/Flipchat1 to flip?
Don't even know what these are

A little more about me:
I began playing in '04 like you. When I first became a member, I used to pick flax for money. Then I found out that I could buy bolt racks from that guy on the docks and then re sell them to players to make money, and that was decent. Then the trade restrictions kicked in and all the shops in the game became overpriced. I honestly Don't remember how I figured it out, but I found out that I could just buy and sell an item for a little above and a little under the market price, some times even at the same time! I started with 1M. Progress was very slow at first, but once I had some compounding interest to invest things began to take off. I had about 80m in investable cash when I quit in 2010, but thanks to one last investment, I'm back with ~120m to invest. Let's make some money!

21-Oct-2014 05:53:29

Weasxc Jr

Weasxc Jr

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm looking to afford higher tier equipment and a good source of income.
Currently I'm looking to get 99 fishing and start working on prayer.
Do you flip regularly?
No, I know how to do it but I don't know what items work well.
Yes
I haven't done much of it but I'm an active player and would like the opportunity to.
What are some recent investments of yours?*
/
I've done logs before but I'm relatively inexperienced.
Have you ever merched during 2008-2011 trade-restricted ge merchanting era? If so, how long?
No
No.
Do you use Pc101/Flipchat1 to flip?
No.
Thanks for your time.

24-Oct-2014 01:51:58

RLisXpWaste
Jan Member 2023

RLisXpWaste

Posts: 135 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi ive played RS since the early days of rs2 started around 2005, played up until 2011 then quit and lost my account, started this one up 4 months ago, making huge gains for xp but i need some help with making cash, as i only know how to flip merchant at a beginning level and besides that no idea how to merc* efficiently for profit, im also rank 1 cooking on ironman at the moment "ifidieicry" =P

Why do you want to join our clan? Interested in learning about the market, and group profits are always nice =)

What are your current Runescape goals? well for this acct, max as fast as i can(Gametime), for ironman i wanna be first to get 99 cooking and then after that get 99 fishing, for some of my other accts im working on 1 billion firemaking xp with maples.

Do you flip regularly? YES!

Do you follow the economy of Runescape regularly? Somewhat, i pay attention but im not completely through

Do you like discussing prices and trends? yes

What items do you flip regularly? Planks, logs, arrows, headless arrows, ores, bars, armors, fish, and dragon hatchets.

Have you ever merched during 2008-2011 trade-restricted ge merchanting era? If so, how long? no

What about before free trade got removed on January 1st, 2008? If so, how long? no

Do you use Pc101/Flipchat1 to flip? no

25-Oct-2014 22:26:29

raqme

raqme

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to learn more merc* skill and earn more money

All skill 80+

Do you flip regularly?
Yes

Yes

Yes

Nope

Raw Shark, Glory (4), Grimy & Clear Torstal. Keep finding possible items

Yes, the age of manipulated merc*... Not too long, but it did make 4 times wealth for me.

Did a bit filpping on rune amount and something other I forget already. It was a good memery for me, shooting on varrock/falador, typing quick but dont spam too much or be muted, full of scam

No

04-Nov-2014 15:23:36

lol dat fail
Dec Member 2023

lol dat fail

Posts: 79 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
to flip w/ others
What are your current Runescape goals?max/comp + some money whilst im training

Do you flip regularly?everyday

mostly
not all the time
perfect juju pots
gears
nope
didnt play rs
no

13-Nov-2014 18:08:06

Out of Order

Out of Order

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Recently rejoined rs. Looking to grow my bank to help aid my skilling habits.
99 Contruction! already 300k til 90. Then magic.
Do you flip regularly?
Not regularly. but i've tried a few items and am very interested to start the right way.
yes
yes
Battlestaves, Sirenic. but barely.
none
no
no
no

13-Nov-2014 18:28:54

Vijese Luk

Vijese Luk

Posts: 311 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want to be filty rich :P , I would like to be a master flipper and just have fun making some cash in my free time, I came back from a long recess of Runescape and want to try different ways on making money apart from combat, skills or free trading. (I wish I knew about GE Flipping before)

Probably just make some cash and have the opportunity to buy a Mask Set and/or a Santa Hat

Do you flip regularly?
I did not know about flipping till today (I rejoined yesterday :P ), I used to merch a lot back in 2006, it was really fun to sell sets to pkers or food in general, I also liked fletching a lot and skilling, and now.. right now I'm fliping a lot.
Yes, been reading/watching a lot today
Sure do :D
I was F2P yesterday and today's morning, so I was just investing in yew logs, law runes, nature runes, vials of water, with the money I fliped today bought a Bond and activated some membership time. I've fliping with fury ammys, black masks and whips plus some other random stuff
Just answered this above
I did for a bit, but also though merching was a little bit death, I could no longer resell super sets to pkers at the price I wanted, so I quit. For this and many other reasons :(

I probably merched for about 2 years. Started with the iron ore, I remember it used to cost about 90-100gp each, bought them in F2P worls for about half the price and did a decent amount of cash when I reselled them.

It was really tedious to type all the time "buying iron ore 50 each" or something alike, I then tried with different ores (coal was great).
(will continue in next post)

17-Nov-2014 08:29:27

Vijese Luk

Vijese Luk

Posts: 311 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All other ores where not appealing to me, I managed to get nice people to mine some ore for me and I began making some decent cash.

Then I moved to farming for a bit, exchanged seeds for herbs I think it was 3-4 herbs for 1 seed and also in my free time I planted some other things to make extra cash. Got bored of merching and moved to pking.

Got my first 80mill and was about to buy a blue phat when I got hacked :( Had to start from 0 again. Made other accounts to pking and got hacked again when I had about 13mill that time I remember that I quit RS for a bit because the 13mill I had made where from skills that took forever to build and also forever to get money from those.

I been coming back from time to time for a day or two just to check on my accounts and see what has changed.

Lots of things have changed (I dont understand anything about the new combat system and truly dont plan on understanding it because my goal now is to flip and merc* like a crazy guy).

Also, I think old pking is back?

I remember also, that I used to merch a lot with GE with adamant arrows, back in the day they were about 90gp each and used to buy lots of them and resell them when they went up.

Today, I discovered fliping and it's amazing :D So easy cash in so little time.

I've made about 11mill just today, something I wouldnt be able to do in one month with the skills I have (because I get bored easily and can't stick to one single skill for much time, so even though I could make about 2mill per day killing some monsters or 400k an hour in some skill I get bored too easily and quit it.

I can go AFK with fliping :P

And no, I dont use any of those to flip, I don't know what are those :P

17-Nov-2014 08:29:44 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2014 08:39:54 by Vijese Luk

Aran Armath
Apr Member 2017

Aran Armath

Posts: 1,378 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

I have been in a few "social" clans, since returning last month to the game. They have been fun, but they are not aligning with my goals of the game.

Just to make money. Simple and easy.

Do you flip regularly?

Everyday, every minute. There is always a trade going.

Yes

Yes

What are some recent investments of yours?

I do not like discussing such activities in a public area.

What items do you flip regularly?

I do not like discussing such activities in a public area.

Yes, till about May of 2009.

Yes, I was "working" for a woodcutting forum business. I would go to different main trading areas and buy up as many logs as I could. Then turned around and resold those logs to customers.

I would also mingle in the whips and dragon daggers.

Never have.
Follow me on
Twitter
@RsItemFlip
for my flipping actions as they happen

17-Nov-2014 18:01:21

I Am Trizkit

I Am Trizkit

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Intro: My long journey with RS began when I was 8 years old my friend showed me this game and I was like oh my god this is awesome I have had several different accounts over the years and have played on and off since i was 8 I'm 19 now so I've been playing for a long time. This account I started a couple months back because I once again forgot my ******** to another account that I had made. But its all good because I like this account so far I recently came into a large inheritance of a holly wreath from a present thingy so I'm super stoked on that right now and have been flipping a bit to try and gain more money. Thats pretty much the jist of it.

I would like a little bit of guidance and such in the area of flipping I'm not the best at it but I would really like to make some good moneys.

Well I am currently going for 99 Farming as my first 99 on this account because it is a very rare untrimmed cape, other than that I'm just doing questing and trying to get more moneys.

Do you flip regularly?
Yes semi-regularly I have the ap* on my phone so I just do that.

Yeah sort of I look now and again.

Yeah totally.

Well haha I bought some xmas scythes because I heard they were going to go up and they did but I sold them way too soon and only got 8m profit off them. Also I got a few santas and now I'm just waiting for the price to go up so I can sell them.

Yew seeds, magic seeds, gold ore, coal, mithril ore, runite ore, adamantite ore, magic logs, raw rocktails, raw sharks, d hatchets.

No I don't think so I didn't understand the concept

No

Do you use Pc101/Flip

28-Dec-2014 04:20:29

Quick find code: 93-94-585-65265497 Back to Top