Forums

Pro Fit - Flipping Clan

Quick find code: 93-94-585-65265497

CH1MP

CH1MP

Posts: 131 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, I'm Chimp.

Why do you want to join our clan?
-I've always been interested in how the economy of runescape works, but have never fully grasped that concept.

What are your current Runescape goals?
-my main goal is to get build my cash stack up so i can actually train some skills efficiently. I've never wanted to blow my whole stack on one skill. I'm also currently trying to get 80+ slayer, and in the process get 99 strength.

Do you flip regularly?
-Recently, yes. I'm a college student with a part time job, so i rarely have time to seriously train any of my skills. For this reason, I've become very interested in flipping.

Do you follow the economy of Runescape regularly?
-yes. i find myself looking through the grand exchange price guide on my phone constantly.

Do you like discussing prices and trends?
-price trends seem to be the only thing to interest me at all anymore.

What are some recent investments of yours?*
-Since i am relatively new to flipping, I've been investing in god wars items; mainly bandos.

What items do you flip regularly?
-God wars items.

Have you ever merched during 2008-2011 trade-restricted ge merchanting era? If so, how long?
-No i didnt merch during this period of time. in fact i quit and didnt return until after free trade was reintroduced.

What about before free trade got removed on January 1st, 2008? If so, how long?
-i started playing right around christmas in 2005, and occasionally merched behind varrock bank (where the entrance to the GE is now). i did that right up until free trade was removed.

Do you use Pc101/Flipchat1 to flip?
-I've been in Pc101 before, but i was never a big fan.

I hope you guys consider me for this clan because I'm very interested. you all sound very experienced and i have a lot to learn, but I'm excited about that.

Thanks,
Chimp

19-Mar-2014 19:35:31

Switchn
Dec Member 2023

Switchn

Posts: 200 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Chimp, at the moment we have a lot of inexperienced flippers and are more looking to recruit experienced ones until our current bunch is trained :p . I would like you to re-apply in a month or 2, if you are willing. I look forward to seeing what you have learned and improved on. Good luck!

23-Mar-2014 04:26:09

Towards Dawn

Towards Dawn

Posts: 157 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- Love flipping on the ge and always looking both to share my own and find new ideas

- Would love to wear some third age gear

Do you flip regularly?
- Yessir

- I try my best

- One of my favorite parts of the game

- I always look for new items, was making about 800k a piece off infinity gear, and flipping 5-8 pieces a day before the ge updated its prices

What items do you flip regularly
- mainly items in the 800k-3m range, bigger armor pieces that take time to flip but offer bigger profits

Have you ever merched during 2008-2011 trade-restricted ge merchanting era? If so, how long?
- I have not, a quit for sometime and only recently started back up

- X

- No sir

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
- Slave

25-Mar-2014 14:50:28

[#5US51X4SG]

[#5US51X4SG]

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I used to flip quite a lot, and recently I started again, but it's always lonely and at times difficult to flip solo. Looking for a community to make money with, maybe learn some more things I didn't already know.

Saving money for dryg rapiers, after that probably ascensions!

Do you flip regularly?
As much as I can.

I try to as much as I can.

Of course!

Mainly all of the GWD items, maybe some herbs here and there if a good margin.

No :(

My computer broke so was unable to play games for a few years, nope :(

I used to for a small while, not anymore.

26-Mar-2014 09:29:28

Fliptricks

Fliptricks

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Answers to questions:
1. To be in a clan with like-minded people, share tips and goals, talk about the economy, and etc.
2. To be richer than I thought I could be, and I have a pretty high level of confidence in my merching abilities
3. Quick-flipping, Swing-Flipping, and investing are the definition of my Runescape activity. If I play, I'm constantly flipping, but it's been hard to play because I've been somewhat alone (see 5)
4. Yes if I play consistently. I've been looking to get back into playing consistently through a specialized clan with like-minded people.
5. I'm pretty talkative, and on any MMO, the economy is what really interests me. I've actually been kicked out of a casual clan that had an anti-merch (read: general profiteer) bias due to the clan manipulation era.
6. No comment
7. I have a few "regular" items, that are pretty quirky, which I'd rather not say (quirky, niche-market, easy to overtake,) but I also regularly check and quick-flip standard items like dragon armors and consumables.
8. No I was away from the game for that time.
9. Not to any significant extent, no.
10. No, I've been entirely alone. I didn't know those FC's existed

10-Apr-2014 15:34:01

2007Phat

2007Phat

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Learn other flipping strategies and share my strategies with people.

92 prayer :P

Do you flip regularly?
Yes!

Yes!

Yup. I am an econ major in college. I enjoy anything that has to do with trends and prices.

Well Summer is coming up shortly so basically anything is a good investment right now. Summer usually boosts the prices of just about anything

Bandos, Arma, lower priced drygores

Yes. That was the period I probably merched the most. 2 years off and on.

Not so much. But i do merch in RS07 which I guess could be considered the same thing :P so maybe a year or so

Yup. I use them regularly

14-Apr-2014 03:25:47

Quick find code: 93-94-585-65265497 Back to Top