Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

IronPanther

IronPanther

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes, I started guesting on Friday, 07/08/2020.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular Ironman

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total = 1515, Combat = 96

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

No, I have a 15 year old main. This is my first time trying out Ironman and I do have quite a few guides I'm reading

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Currently working on 99 Divinination and then will work on invention and getting all skills to 70

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT +2

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

RS3Ironmen subreddit stickied pos
t

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Hope to be part of an active ironman community where I can get helpful tips for my first run at an ironman and when I get the levels, find some PvM groups. I also just enjoy the companionship and events such as penguin tours and Boss Drop challenges such as the one currently running

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

I do have some knowledge built up from my on/off playing over the past 15 years and I'm always happy to help someone out. I am experienced in ED1/ED3 and am able to teach newer players should they need the help. I can also assist with boss teaching and just general banter in chat to keep those training divination sane

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes to both

12-Aug-2020 07:20:23 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2020 07:20:43 by IronPanther

Diy Frande
Mar Member 2015

Diy Frande

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, IronPanther!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

12-Aug-2020 07:26:46

Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Saillaug,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Other: We asked for a freshly written application, and you gave us copy & paste. Please put some more effort into it next time - you may re-apply in 2 days. Note: And please read the instructions below and follow them this time!

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

12-Aug-2020 08:30:17

Sylvan Crow

Sylvan Crow

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular :(

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total: 1700
Combat: 105

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Just Ironman mode. Ish. A few weeks but settling in

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Learning bossing. I bought T70/T80 on my main and never learned to boss properly. So trying to get full K'ril set right now

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT +2

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

My brother (IronPanther)

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

A social clan that can do activities together (i.e. needs to be Iron clan for PvM related activities :) )

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

I'm nice sometimes :( I also like talking to other people and try to be welcoming

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes

12-Aug-2020 09:11:41

Minas

Minas

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Sylvan Crow!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

12-Aug-2020 09:15:38

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top