Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

DNA Kurama

DNA Kurama

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)
I have been guesting the chat for 5 days now, while also guesting before that

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

A regular IM.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

My total level is 2018 and combat lvl 124.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
Im not new to runescape. Ive been playing runescape for more than 11 years and have a maxed main.
Im (kinda new) to the ironman mode tho but i have been watching alot of videos for a long time now and this ironman account is more than 5 months old too.

5. What are your current in-game goals?
My current ingame goals are unlocking river of blood and doing the plagues end quest and maybe 99 mining/smith :)

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

UTC + 01:00

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Searching the forums for IM clans.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I hope to achieve goals together with the clan and help others help achieve those, while occasionally doing stuff like pvm/reaper etc.. together. Also to have people on the road to all that to talk to.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I made sure to.

20-Oct-2020 19:57:27

Siara
Oct Member 2017

Siara

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there happynoobL,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 2 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

20-Oct-2020 20:01:19

Ninja RuneIM
Feb Member 2023

Ninja RuneIM

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Yep, been here for about a week now! :)

I was a HCIM... until an Airut got me from behind a few days ago. Now I'm a regular IM.

At 1277 Total level and 77 combat level at the time of writing... low enough that they might change before you look at this :)

Nope! Got a maxed main that's on the slow path to comp (no rush there...), had the iron for about a month or so now.

Quests! I like quests, so I've mainly been doing those (along with levelling things to do more quests later). I got the quest cape before maxing on my main... might end up getting it before a 99 on here :)

U.S. Mountain Time (UTC -6 I think).

My main's usually hanging out on W76, so I've been seeing members of Iron Family for a long time. My iron was invited to guest by Monroe and it's been a great chat to be part of!

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

The main thing I'd expect out of a clan as an Iron is people to do bossy things with. Otherwise I'm hoping to find a group to chat with, congratulate each other on things, and learn from.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

I'm intending to add my knowledge of the game and hopefully help some folks while I'm here. I'm planning to help out with joining (and possibly running) groups for things when I get to higher levels... but for now it'd mainly be chatting and knowledge :)

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yep!

21-Oct-2020 05:56:02

Teogether
Sep Member 2019

Teogether

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Ninja RuneIM!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

21-Oct-2020 06:18:16

Tarpooolin
Oct Member 2023

Tarpooolin

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)
yep

normal im

2084 and 132

nope
- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
no thanks

maxing combat, pvm and vyre camping

i live in uk so game time, aometimes plus 1 it wobbles

my mains clannie

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?
pvm

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?
pvm and decent bit of knowledge

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
yeh i do

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.
i used a previous forum post *v2 i believe* that came up first in google search and copy pasta'd that application form which missed a few questions from this one. had read the previous post but couldnt post on it, found this one pasted what i thought was the same app form, and was rejected and told i had to wait a day, your guys choice obv but the most important q's were on there perhaps a bit of leaniency regarding mistakes like that might be an idea? just a suggestion not a gripe, hope ive done everything right this time at least

21-Oct-2020 09:14:44

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Ironic Snipe!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

21-Oct-2020 09:15:48

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top