Teogether

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there PowerOpa,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 5 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

26-Jul-2020 05:23:29

Mr Kiraga
Dec Member 2020

Mr Kiraga

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes, been guesting for a few weeks now.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular ironman.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

1397 total level and 83 combat level.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Been playing OSRS ironman for years, recently returned to RS3.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

To do all the quests and lore related things and try out bossing with RS3 combat.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Central European Summer time, GMT+2.

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

RS3 Ironman reddit.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Mostly to chill and talk, learn about the new things in RS3 since I left and have fun. I can contribute with social stuff and and a chill atmosphere.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yeah, sounds good.

26-Jul-2020 11:26:57

domlet
Mar Member 2019

domlet

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Rs3 Kiraga!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 13 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

26-Jul-2020 11:38:14

Gig Jr
Apr Member 2022

Gig Jr

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Gig Jr has been my only name on this account.

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was kicked due to inactivity. With the COVID situation I had to put extra time into finishing my degree dealing with the new situation that was arising. Things are now starting to go back to normal so I decided I would re-apply.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

I took a 75 day break from rs3, I am not sure at what time I was kicked during those days.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

My total level is 2653, my combat level is 137.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

My time zone is EST.

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I hope to be apart of the community again, I loved the pvm events that took place periodically. I can contribute my time there. Almost being maxed I have a decent amount of game knowledge as well, so I would be happy to help newer players by giving the tips and tricks I picked up along the way.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes, I have read and will continue to follow the rules and requirements.

Thank you for your time,
-Gig Jr.

26-Jul-2020 14:42:08

Diy Frande
Mar Member 2015

Diy Frande

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Gig Jr!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 14 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

26-Jul-2020 14:49:10

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top