Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Andy Gatt
Aug Member 2020

Andy Gatt

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?
Yes since the 9th November! I've even done some pvm KBD with other hardcores

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Hardcore but i'm on my last life but I will continue as a normal

3. What are your total & combat levels?
So I am 102 combat
58 ATTACK
61 STRENGTH
75 DEFENCE
47 RANGE
55 PRAYER
80 MAGE

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?
I haven't played rs3 in about 5 years but I am back on now.

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

n/a

5. What are your current in-game goals?

So i am questing because I think that sets your account at a good level. But long term I do want to max with comp cape maybe trim ?

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
I live in london so GMT

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
I literally googled good ironman clans and here I am!

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

I hope to meet new friends and great people. PVM with people and help other irons get good gear and also help myself!

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

I intent to help irons PVM and even though I am 5 years behind on content I intend to put my all into helping other clan members as much as I can

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes read it all and agree!

Thanks for reading friends :)

13-Nov-2020 21:21:14

Legasus
May Member 2023

Legasus

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, RachelV1!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 3 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

13-Nov-2020 23:05:23

Knaghx

Knaghx

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?
I believe so. I'm not sure how to tell exactly how long.

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?
Regular

3. What are your total & combat levels?
Total: 636
Combat: 32
Highest is 50, lowest is still 1

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?
Yes. I played for a week or so on a normal account about a year ago, but I've been playing now for a couple weeks

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
Yes, there are some areas of the game I still know so little I don't even know what the right questions to ask are. The wiki gains 2 questions for me for every 1 answer it gives.

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Find better efficiency in my skilling. Learn enough I know what my long term goals will be beyond maxing.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
Mountain. This changes though as my family travels full time

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
I searched XP rankings for clans and went down the list of clans with iron in the name until I found one that I thought would suit my wife and I (Her own application later.)

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?
I want a group to socialize about the game, share in accomplishments, learn/teach new things. Finally a reliable group to do group content with.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?
The reciprocal of what I expect from the clan.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes. The requirements basically read like the CV of any decent human. I would like to think I am one of those. :)

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

IRONMAN!

14-Nov-2020 01:13:15

Siara
Oct Member 2017

Siara

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Knaghx!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 4 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

14-Nov-2020 02:40:06

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top