Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Gentle Chem

Gentle Chem

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What are your previous names (if any)?

None!

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was kicked. I stopped playing and got kicked for inactivity. I've been informed that in the future I should give notice.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

I'm not exactly sure. I think my last stint was sometime in mid-late spring 2020?

4. What are your total & combat levels?
Total 2167, cb 120.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?
Pacific daylight time.

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

What I hope to achieve is be a part of an active community of fun and helpful people. It's nice having people to do group content with, but tbh my favorite part of this community is the active and present chat that's always welcoming. Having other clannies highlighted on the minimap while playing in the homeworld will be nice too! I want to give back by helping other players. At this point, my ironman character has well over a couple hundred hours of playtime and I know enough about how to progress into the high levels and I believe I could help or even tutor new or low-level players! I'm sure there are others who have more seniority or knowledge than I do, but I really enjoy helping new players learn the ropes. This clan was very helpful to me as I got there and I want to help others get there too.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I didn't before, but I've gone over the post in more depth now.

05-Oct-2020 18:00:33 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2020 18:24:51 by Gentle Chem

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Gentle Chem!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

05-Oct-2020 18:37:10

PaleGinger
Jul Member 2023

PaleGinger

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total - 2351
Cb - 133

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

No

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Progressing PvM and helping out when ppl need help

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Gmt+2

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Long time ago when i started my IM

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Getting back to you guys and keep on building Relationships with other members

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

Im a positive person, so i would say that i wont bring any negativity to the community. I belive that i bring humor and some positive energy and a helping hand ofc!

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I have re-read the rules and i accept, rescpect and intend to follow them :)

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

Old member of "Iron Family" returning to Rs, i really needed a break from the game both because i had other friends taking a break and so i followed and personal "things" i had to take care of :)

-PaleGinger

06-Oct-2020 21:02:36

PaleGinger
Jul Member 2023

PaleGinger

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What are your previous names (if any)?

PaleGinger

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I got kicked for inacitivty due to me taking a longer break than i was planning to take.
While "breaktime" difficulties in real life appeared and i had to take care of this.

I also started playing other games after Irl things was sorted out.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

I belive i stopped playing around January 2020.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

2351 Total
133 Cb

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT+2

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I hope to reconnect with the members in Iron Family, i want to progress my PvM and im more than glady to help out other members who is in need of help.
I belive i bring positive energy and humor. I respect other members/players in games, i dont seek conflicts or trouble i rather stay away.
Im 100% sure i wont bring any negativity or issues/trouble to the Clan.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes i have, and as i said previously i respect other players. I respect people no matter what there history, religion, skin color or anything else is. Everyone is equal.

Best regards
-PaleGinger

06-Oct-2020 21:23:36

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top