Forums

•¤†¤ Church oƒ Saradomin ¤†¤•

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879

Posts: 2,421 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo.Im from Eos and were having my 99construction party!If you can come,that would be great.Other clans will be coming and it will be an ally event!Hope to see you there!

.::¸‹•*º*•›¸.::..:¸•*•¸ ..::.:.::¸•*°*•¸:..:::..:¸•*•¸:..:::..:¸•*°*•¸::.:.::..¸•*•¸:..::.¸‹•*º*•›¸
.¸º...:::.:..:..º›;¸¸¸;‹º.:..::..::.°¸.::Republic Of The Swords::.¸°.:..::..:.º›;¸¸¸;‹º..:..:.:::...º¸
.º¸.::.:..¨º•¸.:.::.º¸..::.¨*•¸ ..:.:.º¸.::.¤† One Nation †¤.::..¸º.:.:..¸•*¨.::..¸º.::.:.¸•º¨..:.::.¸º
..::º›;¸¸¸;‹º..:..::..º›;¸¸¸;‹º›;¸¸;‹º...::.:.For the people .:.::..º›;¸¸;‹º›;¸¸¸;‹º..::.:...º›;¸¸¸;‹º

. . . . . . . ¸,..,¸
. . . . .¸-*. . '• ';
.,--·¸-'*''*'`',·¬'
¸'-*¸‹•¬•›¸'
.*›;……..;
. . .`-.,,,.-´
Your Invited to my 99 construction party!

Your invited to Republic Of Swords First Event and 99party!All the information will be below if you cant stand reading.If your from another clan,i strongly suggest you to come as there will be lots of fun.This will be also a good time for each of us to get to know each other .So just read all the info below to join us!Unfortnly,only members can access this party because of the location and i cannot accept capes in free to play.
˜†˜¨ When ¨˜†˜
¨˜• Sunday,May 22nd 12EST
¨˜†˜¨ Where ¨˜†˜¨
¨˜•World 22,Pay to play
¨˜•Camelot Gate
˜†˜¨ Requirments ¨˜†˜
¨˜•Being a paying member to jagex
¨˜•Be in the our clan,or our allies we send this to
˜†˜¨ What will be there? ¨˜†˜

¨˜•Combat boxing(in my poh)
***Drop partys(maybe only tons of rune full helms.We dont know yet)
¨˜•Games,and other things to do!

If i have left somthing out or you have any questions please feel free to ask me in the clan chat "Empire Of Swords" if i am avalible.Thank you for taking this time to let me invite you.
~Pine-Member of Empire of swords~

16-May-2011 01:23:16

Honestt
Aug Member 2021

Honestt

Posts: 3,370 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bump
sorry for not being on too much today, swamped with schoolwork since finals are coming up and the teachers are giving us tons of work which in my opinion doesn't help since it takes away time we could be using to study older stuff we might not remember as well.

16-May-2011 23:43:38

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879 Back to Top