Forums

•¤†¤ Church oƒ Saradomin ¤†¤•

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879

JJ The Sage

JJ The Sage

Posts: 10,184 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•¤†¤• NEW Important Notice •¤†¤•
I'm organising a meeting to discuss the importance and use of the recent updates, all members are required to attend.
What? Important Meeting to discuss Clan Updates
When? Today (Tuesday 12th April 2011), 8:30pm GMT / 3:30pm Eastern / 2:30pm Central - This is all being listed as '19:30' as the event time on the Vexillum, Notice Board, Official Forum (not this one) etc as this is the Game/Clan time we are now running under (GMT).
Whom? Everyone.
Where? Meet at Clan Camp, I've listed it as Rimmington on the Vexillum etc as there's no Clan Camp option, anyone who meets there will regroup at Clan Camp.
..¸‹•*º°º*•›¸ .....::::;;;; ¸‹•*°*•›¸ ....:::;;;; ¸‹•*°*•›¸ :::::::\¤‡¤/:::::: ¸‹•*°*•›¸ ;;;;:::.... ¸‹•*°*•›¸ ;;;;::::..... ¸‹•*º°º*•›¸..
,' ::: ¸•*² . ¸‹•*°°*•›¸ ....:;; ¸‹•*°°*•›¸...¸°...::; Þðpë Illus†®åtus I ;::...°¸...¸‹•*°°*•›¸ ;;:.... ¸‹•*°°*•›¸ . ²*•¸ ::: ',
', ::: '.,¸¸,.´...°•»«•°.`.,¸¸,.´ ..::;; `•»«•´ ..:;; ¸•*² G®åñd €ldë® ²*•¸ ;;:... `•»«•´ ;;:.. `.,¸¸,.´..°•»«•°..`.,¸¸,.' ::: ,'
..'-.,¸¸,.- ......... ... . ... . .......:::::;;;;; ¹.,¸¸¸,.¹...:::; JJ †hë Sågë ;:::...¹.,¸¸¸,.¹ ;;;;;:::::....... . ... . ... .......... -.,¸¸,.-'..
•¤†¤ Former Pope of the Church of Saradomin (2006-2012) ¤†¤•

•¤†¤ The Omniscient Dragon ¤†¤•

12-Apr-2011 18:44:46

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879 Back to Top