Forums

•¤†¤ Church oƒ Saradomin ¤†¤•

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879

iLootGraves
Mar Member 2020

iLootGraves

Posts: 981 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good day, Sgt Styx. You successfully meet the required standards to join the Church of Saradomin, and I am honoured to officially accept you into the Church, at the rank of Acolyte. In order to be promoted to Priest, you must attend at least one event and bump once, and you can further rise through the ranks through hard work, commitment and dedication.
We use this Recruitment thread for bumping, posting important announcement and for Clan management, and our Clan Chat, 'JJ The Sage', is open to all members for general conversation and fun. Our weekly meetings every Sunday at 8pm Gmt / 3pm Eastern / 2pm Central are for all members to have a chance to express their opinions and any ideas they may have. At the Church of Saradomin, we try to ensure every member has an equal opportunity.
If you have any further questions or problems, please make sure to contact me, or a high ranked member, and I'm sure we can sort something out.
Please reply with and sign the Confirmation Form below in order to become a fully-fledged member of the Church of Saradomin:
•¤†¤• Confirmation of Acceptance •¤†¤•
I, (name), recently accepted member of the Church of Saradomin, understand, agree and swear to abide by, all laws, powers, rules, rights, and agreements within the Church of Saradomin's rules and constitution. I take this oath to be loyal to the Church and its Sovereign without exception, respect and treat equally all members of the Church and its Sovereign, be active in the Church, on its forums and in-game, unless I properly inform the Church with a notification of absence, and to contribute to the success, security and stability of the Church. I understand that should I break my oath, and disobey the rules and constitution of the Church, the Church and its Sovereign are within their rights to terminate my membership within the Church, be it temporary or permanent.

12-Apr-2011 02:14:00 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2011 02:29:31 by iLootGraves

iLootGraves
Mar Member 2020

iLootGraves

Posts: 981 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•¤†¤• Change of Username Application •¤†¤•
1) Current Username, Rank or Title? A Seasheperd
2) New Username? Sgt Stixx
3) When will this change become effective? Now
bump

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:.. .. .. . . ¸ ‹ ¹ ' ¨´ ° ~ .¸ . . .. ..:.:::;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;:::.:.. .. . . ¸. ~ ° `¨ ' ¹ › ¸ . . .. .. ..:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;::.. . . ¸ . ‹ - ~ - .¸‹' . .. ..:.:::.:. .. . ° ¸ . .. ..:;:;;,,,,,,SgtStixx,,,,,;;:;:.. .. . ¸ ° . .. .:.:::.:.. .. . '›¸. - ~ - › . ¸ . . ..::;;
;::.. ¸ ´ . ..:.:.. . ¸‹´ . ¨ ~ › .„ ¸¸ _ . ..::. ° ¸ . ..:.::;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;::.:.. . ¸ ° .::.. . _ ¸¸ „. ‹ ~ ¨ . `›¸ . ..:.:.. . ` ¸ ..::;
;:. . '.,,¸¸¸,,.‹- ° . .:;;;:;::.:.. .. . . . ..:.::;;:. . “ - .„ ¸¸ _ .\±†±/. _ ¸¸ „. - “ . .:;;::.:.. . . . .. ..:.::;:;;;:. . ° -›.,,¸¸¸,,.' . .:;

12-Apr-2011 02:29:06 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2011 02:33:38 by iLootGraves

Earl Vincent

Earl Vincent

Posts: 1,901 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bump.

_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._(Earl Vincent) _.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._
¯´•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._(The Master Farmer)_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯

12-Apr-2011 10:34:59

Earl Vincent

Earl Vincent

bump.
Clan camp :D
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._(Earl Vincent) _.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

12-Apr-2011 11:24:16 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2011 11:24:39 by Earl Vincent

Earl Vincent

Earl Vincent

bump.

12-Apr-2011 15:40:52

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879 Back to Top