Forums

Runecrafting Community

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515

Phoenix Odin

Phoenix Odin

Posts: 6,444 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please note there is currently no application form to join the community, in order to join you must be regular on the clan chat and who we feel are the real active people in it, rather than having a long list of people who just post application to join and their name be part of the rc communtiy list.
The application form process to join the rc community is in discussion to whether or not to have it and may change if circumstances changes.

//~~ Phoenix Odin - 99 runecraft - ranked 2 - 140.8M Runecraft xp ~~\\

02-Aug-2009 13:56:12 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2009 14:01:42 by Phoenix Odin

Phoenix Odin

Phoenix Odin

Posts: 6,444 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I would like to say thank you to hp12321 for making the thread, this thread is intended for people currently in the Rc Community Clan chat (Under my name), we are a group of people who enjoy runecrafting, and many people have lately seem to request that we about time have an event.
Since the old Rc Community thread (Which I Still have) was to much of a hassle to update and running mainly by myself, I have gave responsbility who have been in the rc community since the beginning.
Rank will be given based on MORE than 1 factors, the reason is because this was how the rc community clan chat has been successful since the begining of 6 August 2007, and the thread was on 29th December 2007. The factors are:
1) Activeness (both on clan chat and events)
2) Helpfulness (willing to help people and get to know everyone in the clan chat and RESPECTFUL to one another)
3) Rc Xp.
4) Also referals from people in clan chat already rank who thinks you deserve a rank (They will pm me your names)

//~~ Phoenix Odin - 99 runecraft - ranked 2 - 140.8M Runecraft xp ~~\\

02-Aug-2009 14:05:50 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2009 14:01:10 by Phoenix Odin

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515 Back to Top