Forums

Runecrafting Community

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515

Phoenix Odin

Phoenix Odin

Posts: 6,444 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Bishop Minde, is it not called sucking up to me, we are one part of the rs community for Runecrafters. If you believe players beeing nice to me gets them ranks in the clan chat, then you are wrong and is not based on just beeing "nice". So if nobody was beeing nice at all it wouldn't be a community of helpful runecrafters / skillers on the clan chat and therefore would not exist at all.
The clan chat is provide a fun, helpful and nice atmosphere so players can use this clan chat to have a more enjoyable time on runescape.
If you think everybody in the clan chat are just "suck ups" then thats fine by me, you have your own opinion and I have mine which I think you are just jealous and like to troll.
For your information, this clan chat had exist on the first day when it was introduced on runescape and was successfully because of the nice community it provided from the players that joined it. If it was a fail, then it would have not existed now.

10-Sep-2010 15:58:13 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2010 16:31:30 by Phoenix Odin

Yugger Yug

Yugger Yug

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I understand where you are coming from, Odin. Although, without this cc you would be hurt deeply. Rs would be boring for you and you have to realize that they are sucking up to you. Mostly because of your exp, not your personality (for the most part).

11-Sep-2010 15:15:58

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515 Back to Top