Forums

Runecrafting Community

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515

F1 Boss

F1 Boss

Posts: 2,691 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mate...you dnt know wat u chattin, I'm always in there, and most people there have a good sense of humour. We all mainly get along with each other, and in my 6 yrs of rs, I've never been in a cc i've liked more than this. If you're gettin confused between people sucking up and having respect for highly skilled rcers, then u need to get ure basics right.
All the ranks I know in there treat every1 the same, and there is such a good sense of humour!!! :D
And no..i've never had a convo with you...you don't even participate to start talking about cc.

08-Sep-2010 00:09:52

Yugger Yug

Yugger Yug

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Actually kind sir I am ever present in the fail cc. You cannot see me. I know what goes on. Most of you guys sit in there and suck up to Odin based on his rc exp (or else you guys wouldn't even be in there). It makes you feel special and important. Fact is fact.

08-Sep-2010 00:52:21

Berr
Mar Member 2023

Berr

Posts: 2,673 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bishop Minde, i have not seen you in CC EVER. If you are on a different account that is quite sad, so i dont know how you can call us nolifers etc etc when you have to "spy" in clan chats.
Nice 44 Runecrafting
P.S. Do what F1 said and if you have nothing nice to say, why waste your time posting braindead messages.
Regards
Nat Tabs

08-Sep-2010 23:46:45 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2010 23:47:36 by Berr

Yugger Yug

Yugger Yug

Obviously a spy account lol. Even this is not my main account, I would not be this dumb to post crap like this. I am telling the truth though, you guys need to stop looking up to Odin as your leader....lol you guys forget this is just a game..lol

09-Sep-2010 01:18:22 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2010 01:18:35 by Yugger Yug

Berr
Mar Member 2023

Berr

"this is just a game"
Exactly, so why you feel the need to post the rubbish that you do?
I dont feel people suck up to Odin, they say hi when he joins, but they do this to most people who join.
I will agree that we get random people who join cc and say stuff like "ODIN I LOVE YOU, NICE RC XP, WHEN IS 200M?"
This is annoying, especially for people who are in the CC most of the time they are logged on.
Have a splendid day
Regards,
Nat Tabs

09-Sep-2010 14:35:14

Yugger Yug

Yugger Yug

Yes it is just a game. However people in the cc for example, take it too far. They suck up to Odin (Not sucking up to him like "omfg nice Rc add me@!!@!) I mean like just trying to be his friend in hopes to gain ranks all to feed their own egos. I feel sorry for you guys and can't even imagine what you guys must be like in real life lol.

09-Sep-2010 17:44:13 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2010 17:45:34 by Yugger Yug

Berr
Mar Member 2023

Berr

I have been friends with Odin for a very long time and dont suck up to him at all, thanks.
Regards
Nat Tabs
EDIT: i wont be posting anything else to do with you, and will be ignoring all comments

10-Sep-2010 13:55:29 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2010 13:56:22 by Berr

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515 Back to Top