Forums

Warband PK - Multi PKing FC

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177

Virtus Booty

Virtus Booty

Posts: 167 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 194

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: been pking since 2006 and have 1.7k odd kills on wildstalker i do edge for about 4hours a week along with 1 sometimes 2 warbands per day although i now only do 2-3 a week with my clan since the whole WBG system is becoming more exclusive. I also do deep wildy/revs/MB/rune rocks/etc pking with friends and clannies sometimes

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily):

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: of course

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: warbands1 wildhorse197 and a ton of other random fc's on the tracker when fc's were posted on the tracker. I did king warband and warband pk and those other fc's right when warbands were released also

Reason for Joining us? Getting the xp and the pking is fun as hell

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available? of course

What is your preferred combat style: range with poly or chaotic staff switch

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: not really other than I should be max cb soon

26-Jun-2014 02:14:47

Elfwyn
Jun Member 2022

Elfwyn

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Copy & Paste this template and fill out the relevant details:

Combat level:200

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Been packing since pre eoc, and during warbands with tibbagelz and illuzion about 3 months ago

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): 1400+ US central

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?:yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Been with illuzion and tibbagelz fc like more than 20 times. then stopped for a while to focus on other afk skills.

Reason for Joining us? This is the only warbands i know pretty much

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available? yes

What is your preferred combat style: i switch but mostly i range with royal crossbow and yak..

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:
I dont kill my own team, i just try to help, and i want to get back to wildy again. I am the owner of Prime Knights clan, we hve been around for more than a year with t6 citadel atm. we do kk, nex, dung, skills, but during warbands i dont talk about it unless someone on my clan wanted to go and if i can vouch i will.

26-Jun-2014 05:50:38 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2014 05:52:10 by Elfwyn

Ayurel
Oct Member 2016

Ayurel

Posts: 254 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 200

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge:
Pre-eoc, minigames and some ***
GMT-5 always trying to get those 3 daily Warbands in
Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?:
Of course
Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what:
None at all, mainly done Warbands by myself, clan and with friends
Reason for Joining us?
It looks like it's more fun in a group, I would like to be able to enjoy Warbands instead of making it a tedious solo task
Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available?
Yes
What is your preferred combat style:
Range
Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:Looking forward to trial if accepted

27-Jun-2014 12:31:02

WildWolf

WildWolf

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 182

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: i'm very comfortable with eoc abilities, but unfamiliar with pk'ing.

GMT

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?:
Of course.

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what:
Never been in a warbands fc before, and sick of being pk'd at warbands. I'd rather join you for a collective output.

Reason for Joining us?
Warbands is the most fun on RS and you guys seems to be the O G clan for warbands.

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available?
Yup

What is your preferred combat style: I'm prefer melee, but mage for warbands cause ain't nobody got time for that.

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:
Look forward to hearing from a captain+

28-Jun-2014 23:31:01

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177 Back to Top