† Saradomin's Legend † 3+ CB

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170

N0rth14ne
Mar Member 2022

N0rth14ne

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level? 162 in new system

2. What time zone are you in? -10.30 gmt

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel. READ POST 1.8 TO FIND OUT BENEFITS* yes

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? yes

5. Why do you want to join this clan? to meet new people

6. What are your goals in this clan? to meet and help new people

7. Did you read and accept the rules? yes

8. How did you find out about this clan? in-game

9. Are you a member? yes

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in. yes

11. What is your favorite color? white

03-Dec-2012 00:27:13

[#WXKOHDE43]

[#WXKOHDE43]

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level? 63, just started 2-3 days ago

2. What time zone are you in?
Central
3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel. READ POST 1.8 TO FIND OUT BENEFITS* Yes

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? Yes

5. Why do you want to join this clan? As i previously said, im sortly new to this but i have a friend whose been giving me armor, etc... so it would possibly help me get better, and more knowledge towards rs

6. What are your goals in this clan? get better

7. Did you read and accept the rules?
read it. :D and yes
8. How did you find out about this clan?
Jakemouse, i was trien to find the way to Varrock's Sewer.. and he asked me
9. Are you a member?
Yes i just previously got mems i do believe yesterday
10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in.
Yes
11. What is your favorite color? Green

03-Dec-2012 00:33:16

American Hat

American Hat

Posts: 546 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level?126

2. What time zone are you in? *****al

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel. READ POST 1.8 TO FIND OUT BENEFITS* F2P

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? Yes, a rank is a pixel o_O who cares.

5. Why do you want to join this clan? A Community

6. What are your goals in this clan? Have FUN

7. Did you read and accept the rules? Yes.

8. How did you find out about this clan? Forums

9. Are you a member? No.

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in. yes.

11. What is your favorite color? I personally don't have one, but the forums say so, so CYAN! :D :D

08-Dec-2012 23:18:45

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170 Back to Top