† Saradomin's Legend † 3+ CB

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170

Godlyfire1

Godlyfire1

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level?
2. What time zone are you in?
eastern time zone
3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel. READ POST 1.8 TO FIND OUT BENEFITS*
once i get membership in the upcoming week, yes
4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this?
yes.
5. Why do you want to join this clan?
to help anyone
6. What are your goals in this clan?
to provide support to anyone.
7. Did you read and accept the rules?
yes.
8. How did you find out about this clan?
from a friend named madam chiryn
9. Are you a member?
not yet.
10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in.
yes I'm aware
11. What is your favorite color?
blue

02-Dec-2012 19:41:52

XxPplz67xX

XxPplz67xX

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Est time

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel. READ POST 1.8 TO FIND OUT BENEFITS*
yes i can

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be *assed out to anyone. are you okay with this?
yes

it seems very fun and energetic.

I want to contribute as much as possible to the success of the clan as a whole

yes

I was talked to by some members

9. Are you a member?
yes

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in.
yes

red and blue

After filling out this application, add Biker16, Jacksprat556, Jakev08, Giant Sage, Iowafan01. Fiwr, or help expert and tell us your interested.

02-Dec-2012 23:11:57

TropeJ

TropeJ

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
EST

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this?
Yes
I want do join the clan is because i would like to be apart of something
my goals are to get more money and to buy awesome Armour and weapons to help fighting and to get all my skills past 80
7. Did **u read and accept the rules?
Yes
i met biker and he told me about the clan
9. Are you a member?
Yes
Yes
Green

02-Dec-2012 23:25:01

Squid Game

Squid Game

Posts: 315 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
EST
3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE **TE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel. READ POST 1.8 TO FIND OUT BENEFITS*
Yes
Yes
Yes
Contribute to max out Citadel
Yes
Invite
9. Are you a member?
Yes
Yes
White

02-Dec-2012 23:58:22

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170 Back to Top