Forums

† Saradomin's Legend † 3+ CB

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170

Gumbey

Gumbey

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your combat level? 20

2. What time zone are you in? eastern

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 1k resources to the citadel a week. Are you going to be able to do this? yes

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? yes

5. Why do you want to join this clan? to join a fun community and good environment

6. What are your goals in this clan? to gain friends and have fun

7. Did you read and accept the rules? yes

8. Did someone recommend you to join the clan? if so, whom? nope

26-Feb-2012 06:53:59

7legalos

7legalos

Posts: 275 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
****1.3 Application Please copy and paste.****

1. What is your combat level? 76

2. What time zone are you in? Pacific West Coast

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 1k resources to the citadel a week. Are you going to be able to do this? Yes.

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? Yes.

5. Why do you want to join this clan? Because I have all this money and members stuff and I don't know what to do with it. Plus, I need to make new friends.

6. What are your goals in this clan? To make it an economic powerhouse. I am knowledgable in diplomacy and capitalism, so I think I would be a great aspect into this clan.

7. Did you read and accept the rules? Yes.

8. Did someone recommend you to join the clan? if so, whom? The forums recommended this to me.

After filling out this application, add Mark Patrick or Mordechai and tell us your interested. Okay.

26-Feb-2012 07:25:53

7legalos

7legalos

****1.3 Application Please copy and paste.****

1. What is your combat level? 76

2. What time zone are you in? Pacific West Coast

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 1k resources to the citadel a week. Are you going to be able to do this? Yes.

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? Yes.

5. Why do you want to join this clan? Because I have all this money and members stuff and I don't know what to do with it. Plus, I need to make new friends.

6. What are your goals in this clan? To make it an economic powerhouse. I am knowledgable in diplomacy and capitalism, so I think I would be a great aspect into this clan.

7. Did you read and accept the rules? Yes.

8. Did someone recommend you to join the clan? if so, whom? The forums recommended this to me.

After filling out this application, add Mark Patrick or Mordechai and tell us your interested. Okay.

26-Feb-2012 07:25:53

7legalos

7legalos

I have an account that I use more because this one is loaded with member's items. It's pretty new, and I chop lots of wood on it. If I could put my weekly 'donation' or whatever in the citadel from that account. Also, what is the citadel? is it someone's bank?

27-Feb-2012 01:38:59

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170 Back to Top