Forums

† Saradomin's Legend † 3+ CB

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170

Saint Ifrit

Saint Ifrit

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level? 107

2. What time zone are you in? Eastern

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 1k resources to the citadel a week. Are you going to be able to do this? Yes

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? Yes

5. Why do you want to join this clan? To have a group of friends to talk to if I need help or to join in minigames, boss battles, etc, with good people.

6. What are your goals in this clan? To help others and be helped back, to help in construction of the clan citadel, and have fun with them.

7. Did you read and accept the rules? Yes

8. Did someone recommend you to join the clan? if so, whom? Yes, Envy Angel

07-Sep-2012 03:17:21

Zoneseeker

Zoneseeker

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level? 100

2. What time zone are you in? Pacific (USA)

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel* Yes

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? Yes

5. Why do you want to join this clan? Basically I'm just tired of not being in a clan. Just started playing again, want to be more social.

6. What are your goals in this clan? Just want to find a group of people I can get along with.

7. Did you read and accept the rules? Yes

8. How did you find out about this clan? Vexilum

9. Are you a member? Yes

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in. Yes

11. What is your favorite color? Blue

After filling out this application, add Biker16, Gildednewb, Seedub, or Jacksprat556 and tell us your interested.

08-Sep-2012 01:12:49

Wyattsp51

Wyattsp51

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level?
2. What time zone are you in?
North American Eastern
3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel*
yes
4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this?
yes
5. Why do you want to join this clan?
Because it seems like a good group of people
6. What are your goals in this clan?
To learn. “escribere et libere”
7. Did you read and accept the rules?
yes
8. How did you find out about this clan?
I heard it from biker16
9. Are you a member?
yes
10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in.
yes
11. What is your favorite color?
blue
After filling out this application, add Biker16, Gildednewb, Seedub, or Jacksprat556 and tell us your interested.

08-Sep-2012 06:01:55

Its_Da_Beast

Its_Da_Beast

Posts: 305 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level?
2. What time zone are you in?
-western pacific

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel*
- i like working on the citadel

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this?
-no problem what so ever
5. Why do you want to join this clan?
-my current clan has fizzled out

6. What are your goals in this clan?
-Have fun
7. Did you read and accept the rules?
-but of course i have
8. How did you find out about this clan?
-Here on the forums
9. Are you a member?
-most of the time
10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in.
-yes

11. What is your favorite color?

09-Sep-2012 04:24:13

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170 Back to Top