Forums

A Bene Placito

Quick find code: 93-94-214-65430727

Sir Goreth
Apr Member 2021

Sir Goreth

Posts: 1,532 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WARNING. ACTIVITY TO INCREASE IMMENSELY.

Notable areas to be affected: clan leadership, recruiting. Areas being eliminated: soloing minigames, questing, tasking, and most things related to solo activity. New dedication to revive the clan again. We can do this again!
Deputy Owner of A Bene Placito , head recruiter, Master of illustrious decorative names

12-Feb-2015 02:28:42

Foxin
Dec Member 2023

Foxin

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
urrent RS Name: Foxin
Combat Level: 126
Total Skill level:1466
Highest skill level: 68
Have you COMPLETELY read the rules?
Of course.
Best form of combat: (optional)
Any
What experience have you had in leadership? (optional)
I run a successful gaming company specializing in MLG printers & gear. 6.4k Twitter followers (@FoxBoxes**), 20k website visits monthly (foxboxes.co), as well as, handling contacts with other companycompanies, pro teams, and MLG.
What special skills can you bring to the clan? (optional)
Leadership, organizational, people person, mature, and just about anything.
Is there anything you wish to declare or recommend?
I'd prefer to be given a higher ranking in the clan. So I may use my experience/knowledge to its fullest. As I don't see myself as someone whom is use to not being able to help run things.

18-Feb-2015 06:43:31

Sir Goreth
Apr Member 2021

Sir Goreth

Posts: 1,532 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would love to have you in the clan, Foxin! Please guest in our chat until someone lieutenant rank+ gets on, if I cannot add you personally, and ask them to recruit you. I would love to be able to recruit you myself, but you can never know if that will work.

Welcome to the clan, and thank you for applying!
Deputy Owner of A Bene Placito , head recruiter, Master of illustrious decorative names

18-Feb-2015 11:24:05

Quick find code: 93-94-214-65430727 Back to Top