Forums

Iron Family v4 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669

Final Exams

Final Exams

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

HCIM

3. What are your total and combat levels?

1428 total and 78 combat

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

just ironman

5. What are your current in-game goals?

questing/skilling to unlock areas such as priff and better gear

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

EST eastern NA

7. When and where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

my bffl "Lyds" give her a promotion in rank uwu

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

get to know the basics of ironmen, tactics and methods to leveling and getting gear. help out later when other noobs come by for advice

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes, who answers no to this?

29-Mar-2019 01:26:32

Biogas

Biogas

Posts: 294 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Final Exams,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 2 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

29-Mar-2019 01:51:08

FelineCindrs
Dec Member 2023

FelineCindrs

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Yes

I'm a regular IM.

I have a total level of 1745, and a combat level of 97.

I'm relatively new to RS3 and ironman mode. I will soon complete my second month as an RS3 IM.

I want to explore my childhood world further and claim a Quest Point Cape. I need to see how RuneScape has changed over the years and how the community moulded itself into this game.

CET [+01:00]

About 3 to 4 weeks ago I found this post on the forums.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I hope to find myself a nice community I can hang out with and organize events with. There's so much to do in this game and often even the most fun things are a bit forgotten. Most activities are also a lot more fun when you can do them with someone else!

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I have and I agree to all the rules & requirements listed.

29-Mar-2019 13:26:44

env Ironment
Mar Member 2022

env Ironment

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, [A SousChef]!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number [14] on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

29-Mar-2019 13:38:39

meta1 worker

meta1 worker

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
first off, Hi :)

been guesting for around 3 weeks

Regular ironman

1143 total, and 76cb ATM

im not new to RS although im currently re-learning the game entirely. i like to learn things myself and if i ever came across a question i found your clan chat to be helpful(in these 3 past weeks), plus rs.wiki is my homepage now.

currently close to unlocking lunar diplomacy quest, ill do that, then i've always wanted to unlock ice barrage, so i guess ill do that.

UTC +2

i felt kinda lonely when i just started out as ironman, simply came to runescape forums and looked for friendly clan

ofcourse i hope to max but thats probably way way way into the future. but i'd hope one day to be able to do raids as ironman. i hope to learn from better players and pass my knowledge onto other beginner ironmans.

Yes

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

29-Mar-2019 17:47:32

Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Metalliica!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 15 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

29-Mar-2019 17:53:12

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669 Back to Top