Forums

Iron Family v4 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669

Aptimar

Aptimar

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Ate Tractor!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 19 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

28-Mar-2019 08:09:00

Chef Martin

Chef Martin

Posts: 123 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

HCIM

3. What are your total and combat levels?

904 total and 48 combat when im posting this

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Have alot of experience as regular player, but a bit fresh to ironman mode

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Pushing for max cape, try to get all clues items, just basicly learn everything and fill up the collection log.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

CET (Norway)

7. When and where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I found this around 1 week ago on reddit when I started this hcim.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Hoping to get to know more people and to learn more from people in the clan. I will try my best to help back, cap at clan each week.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes :)

28-Mar-2019 10:20:18

Revs the Cat
Oct Member 2015

Revs the Cat

Posts: 499 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there HC MartinT,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around, so please continue guesting and re-apply in X days. (You said in the cc only minutes ago you still had a day left. No cheating the system.)

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

28-Mar-2019 10:28:54

Ezri
Dec Member 2023

Ezri

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Application form:
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

When you fill in your application,
please make sure to
copy & fill in the full template below:

Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

7 Days now. Even ran some ED1 and did some other group stuff with a few people. Very great and friendly group.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Normal Ironman

3. What are your total and combat levels?

1919 Total / 104 CB

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Pretty well-versed in RS3, still learning more about ironman specific stuff.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Unlock Priff & Sunspear, Learn Raids & PVM.

Then work towards maxing.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

EST, though i have a strange sleep schedule so I often end up playing at odd times for EST dwellers.

7. When and where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Someone in game told me to check it out, can't remember their name though.
I had "Looking for Ironman Clan" as my inspect saying.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I hope to learn about different Ironman methods and learn Raids and PVM. I learn quickly and would love to help others learn as well.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Of Course.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.· ______________ ·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

28-Mar-2019 12:45:15

Aptimar

Aptimar

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Ezri!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 20 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

28-Mar-2019 12:52:10

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669 Back to Top