Forums

Iron Family v4 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669

FriendlyBTW
Nov Member 2018

FriendlyBTW

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

I've been guesting in your clan chat for a long time already, but waas unable to play for a while, so didn't want to apply yet.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

I am regular ironman.

3. What are your total and combat levels?

For the moment my total level is 1319 and highest combat stat is magic, which is 75. My main account is maxed.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Im not new to rs3 and ironman mode in general but still dont know alot about the game.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

My current goal is getting to priffdinas and getting some quests pvm done. And of course new friends :)

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

I live in esonia so i am in GMT +2 iirc

7. When and where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I've heard alot from players for the most part.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Getting more friends to talk, chill and pvm with :)

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes i've read it and ready to contribute as much as i can, but i have 1 problem, im in military right now so im usually online after ~18:00 for a couple hours a day, besdides weekends when i play more :)

Hope i can join and be a part of your huge family!

I am really friendly, BTW

26-Mar-2019 17:22:04 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2019 17:28:59 by FriendlyBTW

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, FriendlyBTW!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 17 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

26-Mar-2019 17:31:00

GiantCakes

GiantCakes

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Application form: ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)
When you fill in your application,
please make sure to copy & fill in the full template below:

Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying
I have been guesting for about 2 weeks now!

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular ironman

3. What are your total and combat levels?

My current total level is 689 and goes up daily! My combat is currently 53.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
I am new to ironman mode, but have a maxed main. I wouldn't mind a few tips from a tutor to see if im going on the right path early on.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

I want to get to mid level pvm content! Gwd1 for example.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Im on pacific time zone in the west coast of USA

7. When and where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
I was searching around for big active ironman only clans when I first made my ironman a few weeks ago and came across you guys!

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?
I hope to meet a lot of friends that also enjoy ironman content, as well as learn more about this mode since it is my first iron account!

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes I have!

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

27-Mar-2019 04:02:46

Glorp Glorp

Glorp Glorp

Posts: 227 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, GiantCakes!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 18 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

27-Mar-2019 04:09:03

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669 Back to Top