Forums

Iron Family v4 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669

The I Texan

The I Texan

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

yes

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

ironman

3. What are your total and combat levels?

1960 and 116 combat.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

i'm not new.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

cst

6. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

on runeclan. y'all were top clan one day

7. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

friends.

8. Have you read our rules & requirements? (Page 1, Post 4)

yes

9. We expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute
positively to the clan. Do you understand and agree to this?

absolutely

as a side note, i must add that i work about 60-72 hours a week, thus making me unavailable at most times during the day. that's probably why i haven't been noticed much, but i try to play a lot on the weekends and at night.

25-Mar-2019 13:26:26 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2019 13:29:03 by The I Texan

Biogas

Biogas

Posts: 294 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Moitt Jnr!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 16 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

25-Mar-2019 14:17:50

Biogas

Biogas

Posts: 294 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, The I Texan!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 17 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

25-Mar-2019 14:18:37

Smol Spooder

Smol Spooder

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Been hanging around for a bit over a week now.

Just a regular little ironmeme.

2582 Total / 138 Combat

Not new to either.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT

6. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Either /r/RS3Ironmen or RuneClan, can't recall which.

7. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Fellow ironman friends and potentially some group content too.

8. Have you read our rules & requirements? (Page 1, Post 4)

Yes.

9. We expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute
positively to the clan. Do you understand and agree to this?

Of course.

25-Mar-2019 15:25:06

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, A Lil Spider!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 18 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

25-Mar-2019 15:35:55

Just Perfect

Just Perfect

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Yes, I've had the chance to meet some amazing people, who are helpful and friendly and this has pushed my decision to finally take the plunge to be part of an amazing family.

I am a regular Ironman. I've made a hardcore before, but I found the pressure of not dying kept me from enjoying the game.

No, I'm relatively experienced, though i may need some questions answered. But If I do, Iron Family is always friendly and helps me out.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Well to be part of an amazing clan Firstly, as playing alone can really get lonely and I'm tired of being clan less for so long.

My goals are to max as an ironman, become good at bossing and help others too, while making friends along the way .

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT timezone, UK

7. When and where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
I opened runeclan about a week ago and so the fantastic gains this clan achieved, in the month, the week etc
and I though, it would be amazing to be someone who is also a part of that great achievement

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?
I hope to gain some more insight about ways to train and things to do to be more effective, as well as help others with the knowledge that I have. In this process making friends for life,

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
YesI have.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

Not at this moment but If I do, ill be sure to ask :)

Thank you for this opportunity to be part of something bigger.
I also apologise if i came across as rude.

25-Mar-2019 17:45:07 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2019 18:54:19 by Just Perfect

Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Just Perfect!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 19 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

25-Mar-2019 18:03:36 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2019 18:57:34 by Mitra

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669 Back to Top