Maiden Murry

Maiden Murry

Posts: 115 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Soloblow!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 10 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

21-Mar-2019 05:33:54 - Last edited on 21-Mar-2019 05:39:21 by Maiden Murry

Tell Ya Hwat

Tell Ya Hwat

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

-For about 2 weeks now :D

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

-Regular Ironmane

3. What are your total and combat levels?

-Total Lvl: 1424
CB levels: Con: 55 Atk: 50, Str: 52, Def: 54, Rng: 50, Pray: 53, Mage: 65, Summ: 30

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- Somewhat, switched from OSRS to RS3 to play Ironman mode. Havn't played Ironman mode before, but figurely it out slowly. It's not too hard, but staying in the CC over the few weeks I've played and picking up on things that other people are doing has helped quite a bit.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

- US EST

6. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

-Met a fellow Ironman out in the field, he referred me to the clan as he is currently in it. (Mould Slime)

7. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

-To continue to gain knowledge about Ironman mode and RS3, as well as to make friends and have a good time with my fellow Ironmen

8. Have you read our rules & requirements? (Page 1, Post 4)

-Yep :D

9. We expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute
positively to the clan. Do you understand and agree to this?

-Completely Understand, and Totally Agree.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

-I know the wait list is long, but its ok. I've still been hanging out in the guest CC for 2 weeks now, just picking up on things people are talking about is great for me. I would love to have access to the citadel and to announce my drops to other Ironmen though lol

21-Mar-2019 16:41:14

Biogas

Biogas

Posts: 294 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Tell Ya Hwat!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 11 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

21-Mar-2019 17:22:38

Kreacher

Kreacher

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Ironman and a Hardcore walk into a bar. They both die.

Two Ironmen respawn in Lumby.

F#

Also Bump.
«.¸ . :. ..: . . ¨` '* ·¸ I have one life to live. I'll use it ¸· *' ´¨ . . :.. .: . ¸.»
;;:.` ¸ ::. .. ... ¸. .¸ ˜¸ .. ... Moonfire Iron Man ... .. ¸˜ ¸. .¸ ... .. .:: ¸ ´ .:;;
;:;::.. ¨ .,¸¸,.ˆ . ..:. .. *.,¸¸„. ´ . ..Kreacher.. . ` .„¸¸,.* .. .:... . ˆ.,¸¸,. ¨ ..::;:;

21-Mar-2019 23:16:48

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669 Back to Top