Forums

Iron Family v4 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669

Ir0nWarri0r
May Member 2023

Ir0nWarri0r

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?
Yes, around a week now. Mostly just been asking newbie IM questions here and there :) .

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?
Regular Iron Man - I die too often :D

3. What are your total and combat levels?
1577, 93

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Not new to RS3 (but never done any high end content), but new to Ironman

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Focus on getting my skills to 99 and during that, doing a ton of PvM and enjoying all the content :) . Plus doing all the quests.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
GMT (live in UK)

7. When and where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
A reddit post for IM clans recommended this one.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?
I hope I will be able to PvM with the clan in the future and in general, join in on discord/RS chat and be a fun, active member of the clan.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
I have indeed :) .

P.S - Just want to say thanks for the answers so far with my questions. I'm sure they will be more to come

30-Mar-2019 20:27:34

env Ironment
Mar Member 2022

env Ironment

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, [TheGreat604]!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number [18] on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

30-Mar-2019 22:27:19

ZippStorm
Dec Member 2018

ZippStorm

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

yes, Well over a month

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

HCIM who has had to many close calls

3. What are your total and combat levels?

105cb 1908 total

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Nope. i have a max main and ironman on osrs

5. What are your current in-game goals?

priff/Invention first 99/araxxi

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

EST

7. When and where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

A post on reddit (after searching for ironman clans)

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Everlasting happiness (a fun an rewarding group of people)

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes

31-Mar-2019 14:44:31 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2019 14:47:26 by ZippStorm

Hc Ethan

Hc Ethan

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, ElderRuneBar!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number [19] on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

31-Mar-2019 15:13:12 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2019 15:18:09 by Hc Ethan

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669 Back to Top