Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Ky Vatta!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 3 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

16-Mar-2019 15:00:42

EwaJa

EwaJa

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

I have been guesting for 5 days or more.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

I'm a regular ironman.

3. What are your total and combat levels?

I have a total level of 626 and a combat level of 39

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

I am a returning player to RS3. I quit RS3 in 2014/2015 but since I had RS cravings I decided to try out ironman mode.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

UTC +1

6. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I read about it on the RS3 ironman subreddit, saw that it had no requirements to join and thought that it would be a fitting choice for a beginner ironman.

7. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Making new ironman friends and learn how to progress my ironman in RS3. There's a lot of friendly people in the clan which makes it enjoyable to read and talk in the chat.

8. Have you read our rules & requirements? (Page 1, Post 4)

Yes I have.

9. We expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute
positively to the clan. Do you understand and agree to this?

If with contributing you mean having a positive attitude and helping the clan citadel out, then yes. I understand and agree.

17-Mar-2019 12:33:05

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, EwaJaBTW!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 4 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

17-Mar-2019 12:41:00

Quick find code: 93-94-133-66044669 Back to Top