Forums

THE RUNE LOUNGE Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-132-65789018

Goldiloxs
Dec Member 2023

Goldiloxs

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People Live their Lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That is how they define "Reality" . But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? They are merely vague concepts... Their "Reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to be simply living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

oh and umm bump ;)

08-Jan-2017 11:29:28

Noetica
Jul Member 2010

Noetica

Posts: 1,560 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.

W. C. Fields
~•••~ | Leader of
The Rune Lounge
| ~•••~

13 yrs playing, 13 yrs leading clans

~•••~ | Applying Buddhist ideals to the game, Namaste | ~•••~

21-Jan-2017 23:27:34

Noetica
Jul Member 2010

Noetica

When I give, it does not come with strings. I’m not keeping track of what you owe me. When I give, I choose to do so without ulterior motives. I give because I’m genuine. I give because I know what it’s like to be without, to long for and be ignored, to speak and not be heard, to care for and have nothing returned. When I give it’s because I get it. It’s because I know the value in what I have in my heart and I refuse to let the world stop me from sharing that. But when things start being taken for granted. When you no longer appreciate my sincerity. I won’t switch, I won’t get angry, and I won’t be spiteful. I’ll just get smart and I’ll change your role in my life. Because when I give, I’m all in. But when I’m done, there’s no looking back. — Robert Hill Sr.
~•••~ | Leader of
The Rune Lounge
| ~•••~

28-Jan-2017 03:43:57

Noetica
Jul Member 2010

Noetica

Whenever a theory appears to you as the only possible one, take this as a sign that you have neither understood the theory nor the problem which it was intended to solve.

Karl Popper (one of my favourite philosophers)
From Objective Knowledge: An Evolutionary Approach (1972)
~•••~ | Leader of
The Rune Lounge
| ~•••~

30-Jan-2017 05:43:22

Quick find code: 93-94-132-65789018 Back to Top