PvMMax - 138/2200+PVM/Social

Quick find code: 92-93-25-66235955

Kfcqueen

Kfcqueen

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good Morning Vlord1733,
Thank you for applying for
PvMMax

I am pleased to say that your application has been accepted.
Please add myself, Mr Naughtee, Rubber Ducky or Swans0n, guest our CC or join our Discord and ask for an invite. :)

18-Nov-2021 09:39:42

Rangernick87
Oct Member 2023

Rangernick87

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please tell us why you wish to join PvMMax?- Want to get into high lvl bossing and group bosses, most specifically raids. Would like to learn about it all and make some good friends along the way.
2. What things do you prefer to do in Runescape?- Alot of AFK skilling and slayer. Started getting into bossing recently.
3. What is your current Total & Combat Level?- 2788, 138.
4. Do you intend to remain active throughout your time in PvMMax?-Yes mostly on weekends.
5. Please tell us a little bit about yourself?- Been playing RS pre-eoc and could never find a good bossing group, so I decided to find a bossing clan. I work the weekdays and will occasionally hop on in the evenings when I get home. RS is my go to game so I dont think I'd stop playing anytime soon as I'd at least want to comp. I do take the occasional week or 2 off after a long skill grind though.
6. Do you use Discord?- Sometimes
7. Please add anything more you would like to tell us on your application- Do I contact you? Or do you contact me? Lol

21-Nov-2021 05:42:17

Rubber Ducky
May Member 2020

Rubber Ducky

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good Morning RangerNick87,
Thank you for applying for
PvMMax

I am pleased to say that your application has been accepted.
Please add myself, Mr Naughtee, KFCQueen or Swans0n, guest our CC or join our Discord and ask for an invite. :)
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
QuAcK
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

21-Nov-2021 08:41:47 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2021 08:44:19 by Rubber Ducky

Quick find code: 92-93-25-66235955 Back to Top