Rockerrock32
Oct Member 2021

Rockerrock32

Posts: 567 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ NSNS Application Form ¤

¤ Display Name:Rockerrock32

¤ Combat Level:129
¤ Total Level:1828

¤ What is your best PvM gear?: Torva, masterwork armour, noxious scythe drygore longswords, among other things

¤ What clans have you previously been a member of?: forget
» Reason(s) for leaving:I stopped playing for awhile

¤ Do you plan to use our Citadel?:yes

¤ Favorite Boss(es): anything

¤ Are you interested in joining our Discord Server?:
yes
¤ Anything else you'd like to include: I recently got back into playing and see some things have changed a bit. Ive got gear and money to keep improving. Just looking for a clan of people to play with and enjoy the game

20-Oct-2021 23:33:39

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,652 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HerculesHaus said :
¤ Display Name:HerculesHaus

Hi,

Your account does not appear on the RuneScape HiScores, and your RuneMetrics Profile is private, so I'm unable to confirm your stats.

However, your application appears to be referencing Old School RuneScape. No Sigil No Sleep does not have an OSRS branch, so you would need to meet our requirements on RuneScape in order to join.

Nonetheless, thanks for the interest in our clan. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

23-Oct-2021 16:13:30

TM36
Dec Member 2022

TM36

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Display Name: TM36

¤ Combat Level: 135
¤ Total Level: 2424

¤ What is your best PvM gear?: uhh, i currently have royal cbow/attuned cstaff and subjugation

¤ What clans have you previously been a member of?: Ataraxia
» Reason(s) for leaving: i was inactive for awhile, starting over

¤ Do you plan to use our Citadel?: sure

¤ Favorite Boss(es): gwd2 (vindicta mostly)

¤ Are you interested in joining our Discord Server?: maybe

¤ Anything else you'd like to include: been pretty inactive for awhile, was doing a lot of slayer stuff last time i played, player owned dungeon especially, but my gear is a lil barebones atm

24-Dec-2021 10:57:00

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,652 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A long overdue bump. Where did 2022 go?

As of this week, our clan's minimum requirements have officially been changed. We now require either a minimum Combat Level of 100+ OR a Total Level of 1500+. The information on this forum thread has been refreshed as we look to open recruitment on these forums again.

This change comes about to open our doors to more potential members. As the focus of RuneScape and its clans has changed over the years, we feel it is for the best for our community to welcome lower leveled players and skillers into NSNS rather than exclusively seeking higher level, PvM-focused players. While our clan will remain primarily focused on combat-related content, we eagerly await what is in store for us in the future.

While our clan's activity has decreased over the years as our members have aged, we are seeking to regrow and rebuild an active community for our members (new and old) to enjoy their adventures through Geilinor with. Whether you're interested in PvMing, Skilling, or looking to join our leadership ranks, we hope that NSNS is a place that you can call home.

Thank you to those who have been a part of building this clan over the last (nearly) 10 years.

As it appears this thread's title was last edited by a purple crowned moderator, preventing forum mods from being able to edit it, we are currently waiting for our title to be updated to reflect our new minimum Combat Level requirement.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

25-Feb-2023 16:57:06 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2023 16:59:02 by Sicariu

Quick find code: 92-93-210-66012871 Back to Top