J u d a h

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Display Name:
GamzeeMakara
¤ Combat Level: 124

¤ Total Level:

¤ Do you meet all of our skill level requirements?:
» If no, what levels are you missing?:
i actually have everything i dont have already banked. (herb,summ,prayer) im just waiting for dxp in order to get them.

¤ What is your best PvM gear? (Answer below)

¤ Melee ¤
Armour: t90
Weapon(s): t90 (drygores)

¤ Ranged ¤
Armour: t90
Weapon(s): (sold ascensions for dxp stuff but can get them)

¤ Magic ¤
Armour:N/A
Weapon(s): N/A
still rebuilding but planning to get 99 mage during dxp

¤¤ Additional Questions (optional) ¤¤

¤ What is/are your favorite Boss(es):
araxxor/vind
¤ What clans have you previously been a member of?:N/A
» Reason(s) for leaving:

¤ Do you plan to use our Citadel?:
Yes i love to do the minning there cuz its afk
¤ Are you interested in joining our Discord Server?:
ye
¤ Anything else you'd like to include:
so i guess i'll start by saying i actually have a comp acc with almost every solo boss pet and atleast 500kc on everything except vorago. i took a yearish break and forgot the details to it so i just made a "new" acc.(it was one i already had from a long time ago). idk how to prove this but i mean if u wanna do like a duo at araxxor i guess haha

09-Nov-2018 04:29:55

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸«°ˆ¸«°ˆ...
Declination Letter
...ˆ°»¸ˆ°»¸

GamzeeMakara

Thank you for your interest in our clan, but we're sorry to inform you that your application has been declined because you don't meet enough of our requirements yet to join.

I can see that you are prepared for DXP and will bring your levels up, but I have to ask that you either re-apply or contact us in the future once your skills are closer to meeting our requirements. Particularly, we require 87 Summoning for the use of Nihils, which requires the quest Fate of the Gods.

If you are able to regain access to your other account, which meets our requirements, you would be welcome to join us on that account. You can check out this Support Centre article to get a starting point on Account Recovery: Forgotten login

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

`‘·¸
˜“'*^ø^*'”˜¯
'Sicariu
¯˜“'*^ø^*'”˜
¸·’´

‘,
¸· *”“™¤¸
'Leader'
¸¤™”“* ·¸
,’
';
',¸`¸
of NSNS
¸*
¸´¸,'
;'
'.,¸¸„.‘
˜ .,¸¸„. «–±–» .„¸¸,. ˜
’.„¸¸,.'
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

09-Nov-2018 17:24:32

Davidfanning

Davidfanning

Posts: 167 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Display Name: Davidfanning

¤ Combat Level: 123
¤ Total Level: 2014

¤ Do you meet all of our skill level requirements?: no
» If no, what levels are you missing?: Summoning, I will be getting 88 as soon as I have all the charms

¤ What is your best PvM gear? (Answer below)

¤ Melee
¤ Armour: bandos, tetsu
Weapon(s): drygore rapiers, chaotic rapiers

¤ Ranged
¤Armour: Armadyl, death lotus (can buy pernix if preferred)
Weapon(s): arma cbow (almost have enough for chaotic), saving up for ascensions

¤ Magic ¤
Armour: ganodermic (can buy virtus)
Weapon(s): SoL (can buy virtus)

¤¤ Additional Questions (optional) ¤¤ I was hesitant to apply as my summoning is lower than required however after reading through other apps I figured I may as well apply and see if you fellows were kind enough to accept my application

¤ What is/are your favorite Boss(es): bandos (afk), qbd/ I want to get into rax/nex/AoD/raids

¤ What clans have you previously been a member of?:
» Reason(s) for leaving: took a hiaetous and came back to dead clan

¤ Do you plan to use our Citadel?: here and there

¤ Are you interested in joining our Discord Server?: it’d be my pleasure

¤ Anything else you'd like to include: I took a break after high school as to focus on my career and I’ve been doing well and then saw mobile on the ap store and so it drew me back in

13-Nov-2018 08:01:39

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

EDIT: Hey, thanks for getting back to me in game. Your
Application is Accepted

I just missed you when I tried to reply in PM, but I had to log out as well. Please join our Clan Chat as a Guest and ask for an invite. :)

¸«°ˆ¸«°ˆ...
Application On Hold
...ˆ°»¸ˆ°»¸

Hi
Davidfanning

Welcome back to RuneScape!

Thanks for checking out our recruitment thread and showing an interest in joining our clan. Unfortunately, your RuneMetrics profile is set to private, and your account is not listed on the HiScores, so I cannot verify that you meet our clan's requirements. Additionally, your account is currently Free to Play, and we are a Members-Only clan.

Once your account returns to the HiScores (by logging in to the game), and you've purchased a Membership package (or used Bonds), please contact us for another review of your application. You can edit your post above, make a new post, or contact me via PM in game. Assuming all of the information you provided is accurate, you should have no issues joining our clan.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

`‘·¸
˜“'*^ø^*'”˜¯
'Sicariu
¯˜“'*^ø^*'”˜
¸·’´

‘,
¸· *”“™¤¸
'Leader'
¸¤™”“* ·¸
,’
';
',¸`¸
of NSNS
¸*
¸´¸,'
;'
'.,¸¸„.‘
˜ .,¸¸„. «–±–» .„¸¸,. ˜
’.„¸¸,.'
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

13-Nov-2018 17:28:43 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2018 20:40:59 by Sicariu

Davidfanning

Davidfanning

Posts: 167 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for responding so promptly, I set my RuneNetrics to public if you wish to review my stats. And I assumed it was a members only clan and I know my RS3 main isn’t members at the present time and that’s because I’m currently in the process of moving and once that is done I’ll be back up to speed. However I wanted to hit the ground running once I came back and so this is why I wanted to submit my application ASAP. I should be p2p and kicking around New Years time at the latest. Thanks gain for your considerate review.

13-Nov-2018 20:20:27 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2018 20:21:39 by Davidfanning

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Davidfanning said :
Thank you for responding so promptly, I set my RuneNetrics to public if you wish to review my stats. And I assumed it was a members only clan and I know my RS3 main isn’t members at the present time and that’s because I’m currently in the process of moving and once that is done I’ll be back up to speed. However I wanted to hit the ground running once I came back and so this is why I wanted to submit my application ASAP. I should be p2p and kicking around New Years time at the latest. Thanks gain for your considerate review.

Sounds good :)

You have a spot in our clan waiting whenever you get back on RS. Just join our CC as a guest or contact me in game, and we'll get you recruited to the clan.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

14-Nov-2018 02:01:03

Quick find code: 92-93-210-66012871 Back to Top