Forums

~Mid Bombers~ 2000+ PvM/Social Thread is locked

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434

GunForce
Feb Member 2023

GunForce

Posts: 545 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I figured ill post a more formal application even though i was already accepted.

Combat and Total Level?: 118 Combat, 1957 total level.

Why have you chosen to join our clan?: You guys seem pretty active. I checked out the clan channel, really cool vibes so i wanted to join.

Favorite in-game accomplishments?: Not really any favorite in-game accomplishments. Only reason why i came back to Runescape after taking a 6 year break was because of the quests. I guess you can say my favorite in-game accomplishment is getting all the required pre-requisites to do a certain quest.

Favorite in-game PvM achievement?: Beating difficult bosses in quests. Thats always fun.

Current RuneScape Goals?: Trying to get my darn fire cape already lol. I have the required stats, just need to get used to the prayer switching. Definitely getting there though!

What time are you generally on?: Around 9 to 10 pm or so during the week. not everyday, but sometimes when im free.

Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: Already did ;)

PS: BUMP! ;D

30-Oct-2018 16:55:39

lets goaty
Dec Member 2011

lets goaty

Posts: 1,407 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GunForce said :
I figured ill post a more formal application even though i was already accepted.

Combat and Total Level?: 118 Combat, 1957 total level.

Why have you chosen to join our clan?: You guys seem pretty active. I checked out the clan channel, really cool vibes so i wanted to join.

Favorite in-game accomplishments?: Not really any favorite in-game accomplishments. Only reason why i came back to Runescape after taking a 6 year break was because of the quests. I guess you can say my favorite in-game accomplishment is getting all the required pre-requisites to do a certain quest.

Favorite in-game PvM achievement?: Beating difficult bosses in quests. Thats always fun.

Current RuneScape Goals?: Trying to get my darn fire cape already lol. I have the required stats, just need to get used to the prayer switching. Definitely getting there though!

What time are you generally on?: Around 9 to 10 pm or so during the week. not everyday, but sometimes when im free.

Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: Already did ;)

PS: BUMP! ;D
:)
Forum Manager
of the Mid Bombers

Bomb the middle

30-Oct-2018 21:35:26

Vysella

Vysella

Posts: 570 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat and Total Level?: 122 CB / 2106 total

Why have you chosen to join our clan?: It looks like an active and engaging clan that would make getting back into the game more enjoyable.

Favourite in-game accomplishments?: Finishing the Elf quests and seeing Prifddinas

Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: Not many yet, but I'll never forget the first Giant Mole kill after finally training prayer too many years too late

Current RuneScape Goals?: I'd like to reach more appropriate levels for tougher PvMing and learn what it takes to be high level

What time are you generally on?: 22:00-05:00

Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: Most likely

03-Nov-2018 02:14:44

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434 Back to Top