Forums

~Mid Bombers~ 2000+ PvM/Social Thread is locked

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434

Barnabis
Oct Member 2015

Barnabis

Posts: 3,772 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've got a few questions before joining the clan...

1.) Are there clan meetings at all?

2.) Are there clan events besides bossing like for mini-games, Halloween costume contests, etc?

3.) During bossing, is it kept "mostly" professional or do people tend to cuss and carry on and treat others like crap if things go terribly wrong?

4.) Is the citadel utilized at all, or does it just sit there as a trophy to mindlessly work?

5.) Is that discord thing mandatory to join? I'm not even sure what it is, I barely even log into facebook these days and don't twitter or instagram...social media has me burned out.
Jagex 2019 New Year Resolution... MTX our customers until RS3 SERVER SHUTDOWN PARTY!
The RS3 Community is treated like :@ RUBBISH :@ due to constant TH promotions.

Don't buy keys on Treasure Hunter, if you do Jagex will only make more TH promotions :(

17-Aug-2018 04:04:12

lets goaty
Dec Member 2011

lets goaty

Posts: 1,407 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Barnabis said :
I've got a few questions before joining the clan...

1.) Are there clan meetings at all?

2.) Are there clan events besides bossing like for mini-games, Halloween costume contests, etc?

3.) During bossing, is it kept "mostly" professional or do people tend to cuss and carry on and treat others like crap if things go terribly wrong?

4.) Is the citadel utilized at all, or does it just sit there as a trophy to mindlessly work?

5.) Is that discord thing mandatory to join? I'm not even sure what it is, I barely even log into facebook these days and don't twitter or instagram...social media has me burned out.

1) No clan meetings. Most of the things needed are discussed on our discord (I'll inform you what discord is later)

2) Minigames events are done based on interest, nothing official no.

3) We don't allow that in our clan. We are a teaching based clan and quite patient and laid back.

4) It's not mandatory but it has a lot of useful tools and helpful content, extremely valuable for communication and things.
Discord is a text based (it also has voice chats for learning and teaching bossing) program that allows us all to communicate with each other much more easily than just through runescape
Forum Manager
of the Mid Bombers

Bomb the middle

17-Aug-2018 09:01:48

Barnabis
Oct Member 2015

Barnabis

Posts: 3,772 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lets Goat,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Is the Discord mandatory to sign up on? (I'm honestly sick of making new users accounts on different websites, I avoid it the best I can.)

Also, Xargy is the person that introduced me to the clan. If I decided to join, will he get credit for adding me here? I haven't seen him on in quite a while.
Jagex 2019 New Year Resolution... MTX our customers until RS3 SERVER SHUTDOWN PARTY!
The RS3 Community is treated like :@ RUBBISH :@ due to constant TH promotions.

Don't buy keys on Treasure Hunter, if you do Jagex will only make more TH promotions :(

18-Aug-2018 01:47:12

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434 Back to Top