Forums

+=+ Vanyar 4th Age Events +=+

Quick find code: 90-91-88-57138370

Melanciaa
Nov Member 2023

Melanciaa

Posts: 4,920 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE

Your clan is invited into the Skilling League! The Skilling League is a monthly competition among clans (warring and nonwarring) in various skills. The motive of the competition is to allow clans to network, raise skills in a fun environment, and to promote team work among clan members.

The skills can range from Mining to Smithing and Woodcutting to Fletching. It is random and chosen on the day of the competition. This month's competition begins on Saturday February 19th and the deadline for posting participants is Thursday February 17th. I know it is short notice but if you can get a team together we would love to have you.

Other clans are being invited and my clan (The Skilled Assassins) usuaully participate every month.

Out of respect for your thread I will not post the QFC of the league but will do so at your request. If you want more information please post on your thread and I will post the QFC for you. If you are not interested please state that as well and consider this a friendly bump.

Sincerely
Melanciaa
Leader - TSA (The Skilled Assassins)
Founder - The Skilling League

16-Feb-2011 17:00:15

Alch Primal
Jan Member 2007

Alch Primal

Posts: 5,073 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bonus exp weekend was good....

went from lvl 90 herb to lvl 93, not too far to 94....

got like ** hundreds ** of extremes now to use on everything

dungeoneering is closing in on lvl 81

72 rc is now lowest skill, with 77 agility and thief as skills still under 80.

current rank in mining = 128 (123 was best rank...)

whatever skill lvls next is lvl # 2200.

15-Mar-2011 03:31:44

Quick find code: 90-91-88-57138370 Back to Top