Forums

† World 103 POC Community T5 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494

Damion Avah
Dec Member 2014

Damion Avah

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The halls and throne room of the Arcanian Palace of the Last Arcane Kingdom remains silent and so it shall for the next week, King Luna Chris of House Luna has left on a voyage on the high seas. His people wishes him safe travels and business resumes as normal.

Though the Palace in Lunar Isle remains silent, Castle Drakan awakes into a bustling factory of sorts. Prince Arcane Danny of House of the Arcane based in Castle Drakan will temporarily take complete charge of kingdom affairs during the kings absence. The King will resume his duties when he returns from his voyage on the 26th.
~~† Emperor of the The Menaphite Empire †~~

~~~Search for the laws of harmony, and you will find knowledge~~~

---

21-Nov-2016 00:11:45

Desert Spear
Feb Member 2022

Desert Spear

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some house keeping things.

I allowed KW to claim Yanille without first claiming an adjacent unowned land that was blocking their path. Since it was my mistake, and since KW has already posted a claim of Gu'Tanoth, they will just claim backward. KW has the money and space to claim both.

The war between NxG and KOI was won by NxG thus the land of Seers Village & Camelot has been transferred to NxG.
Desert Spear
|
War, War never changes.

21-Nov-2016 02:32:28

Desert Spear
Feb Member 2022

Desert Spear

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StewardMan said :
=+= Land Claim =+=
Clan:
Kharyrllian Wolfpack

Land:
Gu'Tanoth

Access to Land:
Feldip Hills

Didn't know this was a place tbh, so I didn't know it was between Feldip Hills and Yanille, do I have to redo the claim for Yanille as well?

To be clear, this means KW owns both Yanille and Gu'Tanoth.
Desert Spear
|
War, War never changes.

21-Nov-2016 02:47:00

The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

Posts: 14,154 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kandarin for the Humans!

It is well known, of course, that humans of the civilized variety are the ultimate race. It is thus quite magnificent that Seers Village and Camelot are now under the control of a proper race. That any human would be subject to the rule of lesser beings is, in a word, deplorable. The Gnomes are fine and it is good that they are under our paternal care, for without us they would be lost. The Elves, however, are a different story.

They think themselves superior to all species too, yet they worship false idols and practice dark magic. What do they have to show for it!? Their precious forest is slowly being eaten by waste, So much for their vaunted higher culture. Why we still allow Priffddinas local control is a mystery to me. Hopefully our new King puts all non-humans in their proper place. Kandarin is for the humans, we should reclaim the last holdouts and banish the Elves and uncivilized humans from these lands.

The government of Ardougne finds my message displeasing, and I am not sure how much longer the People's Daily will be in print, but we will not be silenced! Kandarin for the Humans!

-Signed, Alfred Grimhand, Editor of the People's Daily

21-Nov-2016 02:51:01 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2016 02:53:54 by The Gud Kang

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494 Back to Top