Forums

† W83 Land Claims †

Quick find code: 90-91-520-65795990

Youyou

Youyou

Posts: 15,034 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Yami Eternal
said

Youyou
said

Yami Eternal
said

Perhaps a application to join, to avoid random trolls?

No.

One "No" with reason was enough. lol.

But just to clarify, any clan that finds an over-looked spot of land could join, this is correct?

Yes.

EDIT: Although it'd be hard for other clans to take you seriously when the land claims of your "Empire" consist of:
- Outpost (Capital)
- Cabbage patch next to Lumbridge

26-May-2016 23:21:32 - Last edited on 26-May-2016 23:24:20 by Youyou

Ryanc360
Jun Member 2005

Ryanc360

Posts: 21,835 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yami Eternal
said

Youyou
said

Yami Eternal
said

Perhaps a application to join, to avoid random trolls?

No.

One "No" with reason was enough. lol.

But just to clarify, any clan that finds an over-looked spot of land could join, this is correct?

Correct, however most, if not all World 83 clans have generally accepted the clause that all lands immediately adjacent or within their specified boundaries also belong to them. So no one can say they claim the cow pen east of the river Lumb because that is considered to be a part of Lumbridge. Likewise I do not list the Armadyl tower on my lands list because it falls fairly within my accepted borders and thus is automatically considered mine.

This was brought about several years ago when we had several up and coming clans showing up and claiming random fields and and rocks. One clan even claimed all the waterways including oceans and rivers.
Since then we all began to adopt the previously described rule that I like to consider the "Common Sense Clause".

Basically the only way to get into World 83 atm is to fight someone for land (if they can offer up something they feel is equal value to the land you want staked), or to have it gifted to you.

27-May-2016 01:41:24 - Last edited on 27-May-2016 01:42:09 by Ryanc360

Quick find code: 90-91-520-65795990 Back to Top