Potions: no
Food: no
Prayers: no
Summoning: no
Allies: none
Battlefield 1: Clan Wars
Battlefield 2:
Battlefield 3: ( If Needed )

Since II White Knights II has fallen into inactivity with 5 clan members, we will give them a few days to see if they respond at all, otherwise, I feel as if it is acceptable for their land we are warring over to turn to us. We want to bring life back to world 31, too much history is here to let it fall.
Cairo Saepio
|
Priest of Saradomin

01-Aug-2014 14:51:50

Rose 2110

Rose 2110

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Burgoyne said :
I have port Khazard which means I have access to lands that I cannot get to via mainland so I'm following rules. In any case, I am laying claim to all lands I declared war on, and if you want to stop me, you're free to meet me on the battlefield. Face it Rose. You're a has been who thinks they're important when they're really not, and if you think the words of some alcoholic Australian who's probably male in real life is going to stop me by throwing around insults, you're mistaken.

Rose 2110 said :
Woah now, hold up there.

Kid, I don't know if you've noticed but this is world 31, not world 83, not world 42 and not world 82.
You sir, have nothing here. You follow the rules here, otherwise you go kiss somebody elses ass, alright?

This may be a dead world, but it isn't rotten yet, and by hell if I'm gonna let you walts in thinkin' you own the place. This world has no use of a scumbag such as yourself ere'.
Follow the rules, or get out.

Cheers mate, yours truly
Rose 2110 - London.

Damn you like to bring out the " big guns" Sorry to say mate but I'm studying for a HSC ( you know that thing you don't have? oh what is it... An education? ). Yeah, that thing.
Anyway I'd love to come play hookey with you but I have other arrangements.
Ohh, also if you really wanna know the gender in which I am by all means
Ts3.Steak*beer.***, I'm an admin there to a community of a few hundred.

Anywhom, nice chattin' babe,
catch cha!

02-Aug-2014 01:22:04

Youyou

Youyou

Posts: 15,034 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I claim Brimhaven as my individual land, in case Vaaris minds in which case he can duel me for it >=]

Since Entrana and Observatory remain and have not been taken by anyone else I transfer ownership of them to KASH.

02-Aug-2014 05:23:47

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830 Back to Top