Forums

Land Claims of W31 T4

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830

Burgoyne

Burgoyne

Posts: 2,590 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wind Titan said :
Woah, back from Germany, and it seems I missed a lot...
:(

Whats going on peeps, its Summer, thats usually a high point. Besides, W31 is only as dead as those who are in it say it is. Is a tree with 10 blossoms alive the same way as a tree with 100 blossoms? The day may come when World 31 completely empties of the community it once had, but it is not this day. This day we, few in number, yet strong in community and with nostalgic hearts, carry forward! A close knit community can still blossom from the memories of days past, and, big or small, we can rise again.

I ask for a meeting of clan leadership of W31 before this month is out, I leave it open to suggestion for what day and time. Any whom are fully convinced of W31's supposed death need not come however, the last thing we need are those willing to keep putting nails in this coffin while we are still breathing. If you are completely convinced that W31 is dead, then you may leave for wherever you think is alive, I have no doubts we'll see you again in W31. :)

PS:Burgoyne, you silly, I seem to remember you saying something along these lines "World 31 is not dead because I am not dead, as long as I live World 31 is alive." Have you died?

I haven't died yet.

14-Jul-2014 21:31:05

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830 Back to Top