Forums

Land Claims of W31 T4

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830

Burgoyne

Burgoyne

Posts: 2,590 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bowie I said :
Burgoyne said :
You won't be laughing when my agents capture you and bring you to the Presidential Palace for questioning.

............ ,¹'˜'¹¸ ... ,^¸ 'Count Burgoyne ¸^, ... ¸¹'˜'¹, ............
¸*¸ .. ¸¹;'ˆ¹, . '.,¸;¸,.' . Lord of Yanille . '.,¸;¸,.' . ,¹ˆ';¹¸ .. ¸*¸
'.,¸;¸,.', .' - ' ...... '.,¸¸,.‹¨ World 31 ¨›.,¸¸,.' ...... ' - '. ,'.,¸;¸,.'
... ',¸¸,' ....... \±/ .. 'The Republic of Zaros' .. \*/ ....... ',**,' ...

Interesting theory. Would you like to meet my drygores then? They are dying to cause some bloodshed. Yours will do just fine. :D

You shall be renamed King Science Jr.

I can take you any day of the week sir. And King Science Jr.? You honour me. I can only strive to be as brilliant and efficient as that man.

13-Jun-2014 23:36:14

DianneFtw

DianneFtw

Posts: 1,482 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Kingdom if Varrock will officially be withdrawing from the w31 Land Claims community. We originally joined the community to be involved in fun wars for land, and new events with new clans. We made some great friends and allies and had fun events. Unfortunately events dwindled, though we still kept our alliances, the main purpose for our being there was not really being fulfilled due to issues of inactivity in the world. At this time, many members feel as through we can not continue combating the inactivity in w31 as it has been so long and when we should be more focused on contributing the activity going on in our own homeworld. We had a great time while we were involved, met memorable people and forged strong alliances.

We would like to offer to Infernal Pheonix, any land they would like from our claims list of w31 lands. We had some great wars, and events Angry Ugig and I hope to keep our alliance strong. Any other w31 claims may be placed back in the unclaimed lands list for whomever is interested. Thank w31 community for the experiences we shared, and best of luck to everyone.

~Queen DianneFtw

18-Jun-2014 04:57:05

AngryAraxxor

AngryAraxxor

Posts: 4,793 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DianneFtw said :
We would like to offer to Infernal Pheonix, any land they would like from our claims list of w31 lands. We had some great wars, and events Angry Ugig and I hope to keep our alliance strong. Any other w31 claims may be placed back in the unclaimed lands list for whomever is interested. Thank w31 community for the experiences we shared, and best of luck to everyone.

~Queen DianneFtw

I would like to request the falconer area. Thank you Dianne, and good luck in whatever adventure awaits you and KOV next.

~ Angry Ugig

Owner of
¸¸¸¸¸¸„‹•°Member of
Shuu Zone #1 Community Clan
°•›„¸¸¸¸¸
AngryAraxxor
|
38/46 Insane Final Boss
|
PvPer
PvMer
Community