Forums

Land Claims of W31 T4

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830

AngryAraxxor

AngryAraxxor

Posts: 4,793 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Burgoyne said :
You're just trying to kick up a fuss because I found out about you spreading communist lies to numerous leading members of your clan chat.

Except idc if you rejoin w31 :P
¸¸¸¸¸¸„‹•°Member of
Shuu Zone #1 Community Clan
°•›„¸¸¸¸¸
AngryAraxxor
|
38/46 Insane Final Boss
|
PvPer
PvMer
Community
man

24-Apr-2014 23:27:22

Burgoyne

Burgoyne

Posts: 2,590 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AngryAraxxor said :
Burgoyne said :
You're just trying to kick up a fuss because I found out about you spreading communist lies to numerous leading members of your clan chat.

Except idc if you rejoin w31 :P

You practically begged me to join so I think you care very much. My own private investigators are monitoring you and your clan, anyway. All members of your high command are under strict surveillance from my agents.

............ ,¹'˜'¹¸ ... ,^¸ 'Count Burgoyne ¸^, ... ¸¹'˜'¹, ............
¸*¸ .. ¸¹;'ˆ¹, . '.,¸;¸,.' . Lord of Yanille . '.,¸;¸,.' . ,¹ˆ';¹¸ .. ¸*¸
'.,¸;¸,.', .' - ' ...... '.,¸¸,.‹¨ World 31 ¨›.,¸¸,.' ...... ' - '. ,'.,¸;¸,.'
... ',¸¸,' ....... \±/ .. 'The Fremennik Empire' .. \±/ ....... ',¸¸,' ...

26-Apr-2014 08:47:58

Doctrine
Jul Member 2021

Doctrine

Posts: 5,961 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Infinite Insanity has been removed from the Land Claims. I have been unable to establish contact with them for months due to them being highly inactive, and all their representatives that even participated here are no longer with them.

East Ardougne and Duel Arena have been added to the unclaimed list.

27-Apr-2014 04:05:06

Doctrine
Jul Member 2021

Doctrine

Hello My fellow W31ers.
As you all know this is home of the Land Claims of World 31. The Land Claims act as the life force of our precious World. For quite some time now, as I'm sure you've all noticed, World 31 has been lacking in activity. I would like to change that. On Runescape World 31 is my home, and I hate to see the community of my home world so dormant. I'm not going to ask for a meeting because I know how difficult it is for us to schedule one accordingly. But, I do ask you all if you could help me in contributing to revive World 31.

Reviving World 31 might not be so easy. But I don't require massive amounts of activity. We don't need a war every week nor do we need tremendous amounts of political tension. What we do need is some life to be shown. Even if that includes only talking here on this Thread with simple conversation, or possibly having a friendly event once in a while between clans.

I will do my best to help bring about activity, and I humbly ask you to do the same. I am planning on hopefully inviting a few more clans to participate here and with them more activity. But to rejuvenate our Beloved World we also need to help maintain our clans already participating active and help them realize they are part of a larger community here in World 31.

I will contact some of you individually in-game to direct you here and possibly speak about or lovely world more in depth. If you need to contact me you can always private message me in-game, contact me in my friends chat if I have private off, or find me determinedly wandering in World 31.

I wish you all the best,
Caiatinus

27-Apr-2014 05:20:25

obendigo
Feb Member 2006

obendigo

Posts: 4,090 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Joining Applicantion

Individual or Clan claim: clan
Clan Name or name of individual: Individual
Clan Leader(s): obendigo
Land being claimed as capital: Meiyerditch

~oben
,°ˆˆ°¸ `'¸ ,°ˆˆ°¸
. { obendigo ·¸
. `- „¸¸`,.' ,¸¸, From the Shadows we rise. The OG Black Knight.

27-Apr-2014 05:26:33 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2014 21:57:30 by obendigo

Doctrine
Jul Member 2021

Doctrine

Sorry, that joining application has been denied. The clan has to actually be an organized and assembled clan, it can not be a friends chat. Or you can make a claim as an individual.

27-Apr-2014 05:48:00 - Last edited on 27-Apr-2014 05:52:04 by Doctrine

AngryAraxxor

AngryAraxxor

Posts: 4,793 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, w31 is definitely still active. Most events are organised between the clans themselves though so they aren't posted here :x

Will try to do so a bit more ^_^
¸¸¸¸¸¸„‹•°Member of
Shuu Zone #1 Community Clan
°•›„¸¸¸¸¸
AngryAraxxor
|
38/46 Insane Final Boss
|
PvPer
PvMer
Community
man

27-Apr-2014 19:18:26

Doctrine
Jul Member 2021

Doctrine

Tarmon said :
Caiatinus if i were you i would reconsider accepting Big Guy into the claims, he was one of the people who founded these claims in the first place.

I know who Big Guy is. I have Big Guy added in-game and that is not him. I might have the wrong Big Guy added but even if he is the real Big Guy I can't accept him here. It has to be a clan, not a friends chat.

And yeah Ugig I know the clans are active themselves but I feel as if it's just the individual clans and we aren't really participating as a whole of World 31. Though I could be wrong.

29-Apr-2014 02:39:55

obendigo
Feb Member 2006

obendigo

Posts: 4,090 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Joining Applicantion

Individual or Clan claim: clan
Clan Name or name of individual: Individual
Clan Leader(s): obendigo
Land being claimed as capital: Meiyerditch

~oben

fixed it.
,°ˆˆ°¸ `'¸ ,°ˆˆ°¸
. { obendigo ·¸
. `- „¸¸`,.' ,¸¸, From the Shadows we rise. The OG Black Knight.

29-Apr-2014 03:28:42 - Last edited on 29-Apr-2014 03:28:59 by obendigo

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830 Back to Top