Forums

Land Claims of W31 T4

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830

Rose 2110

Rose 2110

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was looking through some old files in my computer to clean it up a bit, and I found this file called "RS" with natural curiosity I opened it, obviously knowing what it was. And I have to my surprise a file on every single one of you! And I thought that was just it and a bit. So I read them, and of course I had to just come say hi.

Thought I might as well update you on what I'm up to, and you update me on what you are all doing. I'm in a real comfy position on a game called Arma, nice admin position on a top server in Australia, it doesn't require a lot of my attention, but enough to have it on my second screen whilst I study.

Anyway, I've noticed you guys have become inactive, more or less. The attempts you've tried the past few months, I uh..Think it's good but I think with the time I've spend away I've began to see World 31 in a whole new way and uh I'm not afraid to say it's gone to rest.

I suppose there's nothing really wrong with it, just that I'm asking you as a Veteran of world 31, quite possibly the last one to even check up on it, I'm asking you to lay it to rest now...I think it's for the best, I think it's what it needs.

We are taught form a young age to not let go of things we care for, things we love and like, like a child holding for dear life to a balloon just so it doesn't float away. The child would soon learn that the balloon isn't going to stay lively and up in the air forever, it soon loses the air within it, deflating it letting the child know nothing lasts forever but it was pretty damn fun whilst it lasted.

There is no such thing as a broken world, only an old one that's dying of old age. The tale of all this, is me telling you to let go. I'm asking you to let go of the balloons, that is if you think it's time.

28-Nov-2013 09:53:31

Rose 2110

Rose 2110

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
“A star falls from the sky and into your hands. Then it seeps through your veins and swims inside your blood and becomes every part of you. And then you have to put it back into the sky. And it's the most painful thing you'll ever have to do and that you've ever done. But what's yours is yours. Whether it’s up in the sky or here in your hands".

I have a break coming up in three weeks, don't make me come for a "visit".
With the up most love,
Rose 2110 - London.

28-Nov-2013 09:57:51

Wind Titan
Oct Member 2023

Wind Titan

Posts: 169 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saturday, December 7th, marked in my calendar. I hope it shall not be marked as a date which will live in infamy.
(bad pun, I must apologize for that one, phew)

ps-even now rose has slipped into that sad state of mind :(
I may fully well be delusional, but I shan't let go of World 31.
Call me crazy, as I very well may be, but I think there's still a shred of hope left that we can keep this world going, if not revive it. I see proof of that hope in the fact that even those who "retired" or "quit" from World 31 are still checking in now and then. Deep down they feel that small scrap of chance, even if they are not willing to let themselves admit it. I believe that all players who have hopes that are not easy, and seem impossible yet still they hold on to, are in spirit all World 31-ers, and I take pride when I say "I am a World 31-er."

I am now, and always shall be, a World 31-er.
~Wind Titan

02-Dec-2013 02:34:19

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830 Back to Top