Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Nyx Vetinari: Thanks very much for the details, and I have made a reply in the relevant area. :)

@Sabbalonn: A very fresh idea there, and I am sure it could fit into one of the Off-Topic areas.
Members are more than welcome to post jokes, riddles, stories or anything random here as it is our home on the RuneScape forums, if you like. We manage 3 official threads right now, too, so hopefully there is plenty of space!

@snuggy: I hope you are having a good time!
Although, as Malin said, the UK could do with a bit more sun, heh.

@Mrs: Replied!

Congratulations on the latest skill achievements, everyone!
Pro, that sounds like an awesome idea (and would be a brilliant way to celebrate it).

A quick note about account security, as we really don't want anyone in the clan in risk here. Please make sure that your account (as well as computer) is secure, and that you have set strong security measures!
Those that lost their accounts briefly/were hacked in some form, we hope everything is alright, of course. Truly, our support is available.

No one is required to give out money/possessions, and it is completely down to you! It should not be seen as an obligation, or something that should be asked upon. Personal preference, I suppose. :)
Very nice to see people helping out, as well. Let's hope there is no more of this. As we have now been taking on trial members (using the Recruit rank), individual experience varies greatly, and teamwork and cooperation is vital more than ever before, perhaps. ;)

Many thanks to those that have been keep things going, and bumped! Keep it up! Been very amusing to take a look at people's poetic efforts, as well as suggestions (very skillful Jay, Pete) amidst the updating. :D

Really great to see some new faces wandering around the forums too.
Oh, and Jay's new and improved version of the banner is now on the first post of this thread.

Catch you soon,

~ V

21-Jul-2011 02:11:24 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2011 02:49:00 by Vivek

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

All threads should be up to date now. :)

There is currently a slight problem with the Clan Forum (on the RuneScape main site), which I hope will be fixed soon.

~> Thursday 21st July - Events:

Event: .: SRealm 2nd Anniversary ~ Fist of Guthix :.
Date: Thursday 21st July
Time: 10:00/10:00am BST
World: 20
Meet: Gamers' Grotto
Clan Chat: Sixth Realm

Note: Free & safe Activity.

Event: .: SRealm 2nd Anniversary ~ Scavenger Hunt :.
Time: 15:00/3:00pm BST
World: 80
Meet: Varrock Square

Note: The full details of this scavenger hunt shall be released in the lead up to the event. Should be exciting, so see you there!!

Event: .: SRealm 2nd Anniversary ~ Conga & Cabbage Bombs! :.
Time: 19:30/7:30pm BST
World: 11
Meet: Lumbridge Castle

~ SR Clan Management

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Harry: I was just reading the details that were released today/yesterday. Looks interesting, but I personally may be semi-away (depending on if I have access to a computer/Internet) during a fair portion of that.

I am fine on us entering if there is enough support and the right people to keep things organised. :)

On a similar note, the Clan Citadels are coming in 5 days. They are pretty much the "Sixth Realm Palace in the Skies" brought to life, but...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¸¸„‹•º°ˆ °º•›¸`'•.•'´¸‹•º°'ˆ` July 2011: SR's 2nd Year Anniversary! ´ˆ'°º•›¸`'•.•'´¸‹•º°ˆ °º•›„¸¸

21-Jul-2011 03:45:48 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2011 03:46:50 by Vivek

Arch Snuggy

Arch Snuggy

Posts: 128 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bumpy
=======================================
^_^ snuggy's b-day today ^_^

Ive been walking in an old city called Mystras and cudled with a donkey and a few cats ^_^

My day isnt so big with a party :P but a holiday as b-day is always the biggest thing XD, gonna go out for dinner, ^_^ gonna eat fish as much as i can eat ^_^ .

^_^ good enough for me on a day :P maybe a bit swimming if i want :P

21-Jul-2011 14:23:34

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› News Flash! ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

15 minutes to go until the Scavenger Hunt!
Head over to the events thread (now named ~ Sixth Realm's Anniversary ~) for all the details.
More to follow in the lead up to the event!

›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› News Flash! ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

21-Jul-2011 14:46:21

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Updates on the events...

The Scavenger Hunt is going on right now!
Full details: 42-43-253-60649682 (Page 48)

Start: Thursday 21st July, 3:00pm BST
End: Friday 22nd July, 12:00pm BST

You are free to take part in between the times noted above. The in-game meet which took place 1h 30 minutes ago was mainly to gather everything together.

Good luck. :)

21-Jul-2011 16:31:37 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2011 16:32:30 by Vivek

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top