Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

[#YJ2DDS3D9]

[#YJ2DDS3D9]

Posts: 107 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello again all u lucky peps with working pcs :P
i just sent my laptop out for repairs so hopefuly not much longer :)
and no has answered if fotc found it the wilderness
and happy birthday clan!(gives clan a cake)
again typed via my wii

08-Jul-2010 11:25:21

Hagaon Leon1

Hagaon Leon1

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Sixth Realm

Your clan leaders need to post a reply in this topic:
QFC-251-252-564-61256442
So that your leaders and our leaders could reach an agreement on the rules of the war.

Also Mod Timbo might think you are incative which means you will get disqualified.

Hag.

08-Jul-2010 16:07:49

Mama Hen

Mama Hen

Posts: 1,421 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Vivek333 and Sixth Realm,

My name is Ms Sol, I run the clan LetUsHelp. Primarily we are here to answer questions related to RS, quests, games, etc. We provide a clean, friendly place to hang out and make new friends.

My clan mates and I have been working on an event for months. It is to be an introduction to Lumbridge for new players. This event contains short tutorials on skills at several stations giving info and tips for beginners. It will include riddles leading to the stations and each station will give out an item. At the end of the event the attendee must show all items to prove they have completed the tour.

My major problem is staffing. We are a relatively new/small group and do not have enough people to cover all stations and do the reports of attendees. What we need is help running the event.

Because our clans have similar ideals I was hoping to form an alliance and maybe your clan can help us.

If you are interested, or have a suggestion for me please contact me in pm, my cc, or on our events thread qfc : 42-43-646-60757904.

Thank you for your considerations :)

10-Jul-2010 21:19:12

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all,

I'm back from my trip and I should be around again to arrange any clan activities. I will try and catch up on anything that I missed, but in case there should be something that I should know/update, just find me.

There are a number of things that we will be doing in the next few weeks, which hopefully we'll be able to organise soon. Plus, it's our first year anniversary of being a proper clan in RuneScape! Woo! :D

I will be updating threads and so on pretty soon, as well.

Ms Sol, thanks for posting, if I/we can, we'll try and get together about the event.

:)

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

13-Jul-2010 00:55:09 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2010 00:55:36 by Vivek

Amoraten

Amoraten

Posts: 2,774 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Sixth Realm (just noticed your recruitment thread was down to page 42 soon to meet Chewey so I did a silly poem bump)

Slap me if it was supposed to be chewey-feed!

PS Vivek- I have also been in contact with Ms Sol and I will lend my full support to this amazing event too. I will also try to get a few others on board :D

Hope I didn't do bad, and if I made you mad (well save your rage for the Jagex Cup- and from Amo, Good Luck!)

14-Jul-2010 00:27:49

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Amo, we <3 you here at Sixth Realm! :D

Thanks very much, looks like Chewy is being sneaky, in the time I have been away, it seems like the recruitment threads have been moving quickly. Thanks a bunch for the help, I wouldn't have really liked to find out how sharp Chewy's teeth are!

Very best of luck to Equinox as well (how're you guys doing?).
Sadly, it seems like there was some confusion while I was away, and we lost the second round of the Cup. :(

And Ms Sol's/her eventing group's event, I know how difficult it can sometimes be to organise a well set event, let alone keep a group (such as yours, Sol's and Sixth Realm) running. If possible, we'll throw in our lot, but this month also marks our clan's first full year as Sixth Realm, rather than just a chat, so we may be a little busy with some events as well.

Let's see what this summer brings!

P.S. Soulja, good to hear - sneaking into your neighbour's now? :P
See you soon.

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

14-Jul-2010 01:35:44 - Last edited on 14-Jul-2010 01:38:07 by Vivek

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

_„,•‹`'``'`›•,„__ ………. ~¤» JULY 2010 «¤~ ………. _„,•+`'``'`+•,„__
¯¨`•›.,¸¸,. ‹•`¨¯¯ Celebrating Sixth Realm’s Anniversary! ¯¨`•+.,¸¸,.+•`¨¯¯

Alright guys, it's official - it's the clan's 1st year birthday under the name of Sixth Realm, as a proper clan!! :D

If you look through the first two pages of the thread, you will see that I have added the July 2010 bit to sparkle things up for a while. I've just removed a few areas of the thread to save space though. Thought I would do this to all our threads for a little bit of fun.
If you like, maybe spread this around a bit (and even the ASCII art). ^_^

Anyway, we'll be doing a week full of events to celebrate our anniversary - which is most likely going to be held next week, or the week following.

So, happy birthday Sixth Realm! :)

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

_„,•‹`'``'`›•,„__ ………. ~¤» JULY 2010 «¤~ ………. _„,•+`'``'`+•,„__
¯¨`•›.,¸¸,. ‹•`¨¯¯ Celebrating Sixth Realm’s Anniversary! ¯¨`•+.,¸¸,.+•`¨¯¯

16-Jul-2010 02:33:32

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi guys sorry i been away from clan chat but just cycled 80 miles over the past 4 days and the signal was rubbish so i couldn't post via blackberry/iphone and in the north east not many hotels seem to have a computer for clients.

did i miss much?

16-Jul-2010 18:56:11

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top