Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sixth Realm...

Hey all, I will be away for about a week, starting in the coming days. This shouldn't change anything within the clan, but there are a number of things that would be great if covered. Please remember to still stay commited and do check on any clan latest.

During this time, there will be a couple of people just managing the clan, so if there are any problems/questions, try and catch these guys:

- Josoxx2
- Jso1
- Soulja lag

^^ If you all could look below at the Council section and especially about the Jagex Clan Cup, that'd be good.

Feel free to party while I am away, if that's what you prefer. :)

Xero, Pi, Nivek and Hammie should also be around to help out if they're free.

---
To the Clan Council...

Right guys, it would be a heap of help if you could cover a few things in my absence. ;)

- Just have a check of all the clan threads.
- Keep our clan chat all sorted.
- Please check on the Jagex Clan Cup forum, as this would be very important. If any challenge/wars come up next week, please make sure that they are arranged suitably.
If any questions come up, might be good to check this thread: 251-252-4-61144876 .
- Maybe organise some new events through the clan thread(s)?
- And generally, it would be awesome if you guys could keep everything ticked off.

So, that's pretty much all from me, see you soon.
Take care everyone. :)

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

03-Jul-2010 11:05:25 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2010 11:07:40 by Vivek

Josoo

Josoo

Posts: 380 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vivek, have a nice holiday!

I/we will take care of everything going well in the cc, I hope you will read this message in time, so you can have a nice holiday :D ,
Just one question... Jayes*9 told me we had a battle at 5:30 GMT today, will you come there because it will be hard for me to make it there
(strange I didn't hear anything of it, thank you very much jayesh9!)

~ ;) joso

03-Jul-2010 14:41:40 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2010 15:13:34 by Josoo

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
have a nice holiday vive and heres a joke to lighten the mood.

the british are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "miffed" to "peeved". soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "irritated" or even "a bit cross". brits have not been "a bit cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. terrorists have been recategorised from "tiresome" to a "bloody nuisance". the last time the british issued a "bloody nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

the french government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert from "run" to "hide". the only two higher levels in france are "collaborate" and "surrender". the rise was precipatated by a recent fire that destroyed france's white flag factory effectively paraylsing the country's military capability.

it's not only the french who are on a heightened level of alert. italy has raised the alert level from "shout loudlY and excitedly" to "elaborate military posturing". Two more levels remain: "ineffective combat operations" and "change sides".

the germans also increased their alert state from "disdainful arrogance" to "dress in uniform and sing marching songs". they also have two higher levels: "invade a neighbour" and "lose".

belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of brussels.

the spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. these beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new spanish navy can can get a real good look at the old spanish navy.

americans meanwhile are carrying out pre-emptive strikes on all of their allies, just incase.

03-Jul-2010 16:33:49

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Thanks very much guys, I am sure you will do fine. You don't need me to keep the clan running. :P
Anyway, I should be back very soon.

Just make sure that you check up on the details for the Clan Cup and make the wars next week. This would mainly be for the Skilling and Sub-Division: Community bits.

Anyway, this is most likely going to be my last post for a while, so take care all. :)

Hmm, in that time, do you think you guys can invite a few more people to the clan, all ready for our 1st year clan anniversary? :D

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

03-Jul-2010 22:48:47 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2010 00:45:00 by Vivek

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

I better set up the details for the Skilling Cup before I go. The first skill has been drawn as Mining and will take place between the 5th - 11th of July, including those days as well.
The objective being to gain as much XP individually as possible, the clan with the largest amounts of overall expained gained in Mining over that week will be declared as the winner(s). So, if possible, let's try and see how much we can pull together. We need to submit a set of 10 people for this. Just a note, make sure that we don't use any bonuses in any skill during that time if you are taking part. This includes XP lamps.
Feel free to change this accordingly if I am not around then, just make sure you let the changes be heard on the stickied thread on the Cup forums. This list is based pretty much on those that wanted to take part, and those that are generally quite active. :)

Our 10 miners:

1 - Jso1
2 - Harry Shovel
3 - Josoxx2
4 - midpen
5 - Fotc222
6 - Jayes*9
7 - Time Legend
8 - Knight Deej2
9 - Jojeler
10 - Zsub_Zero

As I said, if changes need to be made to that list, feel free. Just get a Clan Council member to post in the relevant bit of the forum stickies in the Cup forums.
In order for our clan to qualify, at least 8 of the above people will have had to work on at least 5 hours of Mining within that week.

Best of luck guys. :D

Thanks Pete, by the way. :)

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

04-Jul-2010 02:33:44 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2010 02:49:01 by Vivek

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

round 1:6th realm vs blackout
6-7

out of all of the sixth realm members only 5 made it and a subistute was sent in for jso (megachris)

despite loads of negativity the sixth realm 6 didnt falter.

when joso called a retreat to the portal only 2 clan members fell back to the portal while the rest stood their ground.

however the clan members at the front line held out for 3 minutes before the blackout clan pushed past to attack the remaining 2 clan members.

in the end we took down 3 of their clan and all 6 of the 6th realm 6 died

round 2 rematch: sixth realm versus 27 regiment
sixth realm won in rematch.
details uncertain
according to rumour 4 versus 7

04-Jul-2010 08:38:08 - Last edited on 05-Jul-2010 20:40:31 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

battle against titan revs clan at 6 30pm bst time

July 11th @ 5PM GMT
World 105