Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i will put the information on the thred and maybe soulja could stop repeating eveyrthing you say i would reply faster.
can you send me a list of clan members who have said they can come. since i am busy sorting out threds at the moment.
also if its stories you want i have loads to post however i may need permission otherwise it will be spam. an idea is you could have a clan newsletter? it would mean the clan would be up to date and it could be weekly or monthly depending on how busy things are.

shovel

16-Jun-2010 16:33:31 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2010 17:00:40 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

just as an extra note me and fotc made a page full of our stories so far i have put up one story if the clan wants to check it out. the threads name is "fotcs and shovels epic stories". they are really heart warming according to one soppy guy who i had kicked out the forum for being soppy. also for those who ranked my first story its been edited and theres also a second one please check these out

16-Jun-2010 17:53:37 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2010 17:07:24 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

sixth realm news report
-----------------------
shovel: this just in fotc has been harrassed by a runescape member. this came just after fotc set up a new thred about his discoveries. shovel will be persecuting them.

shovel: on a lighter note shovels and fotcs stories is opening the chance for you to post your own story into their thread. they are also looking for sixth realm members to join the story critic section of sixth realm news and write their view of the stories.

shovel: on a international note vivek333 has been missing for sometime and sixth realm police are getting worried. already jellyfish related accidents are happening across sixth realm. we believe if vivek doesnt return steve will attk

17-Jun-2010 18:36:36 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2010 18:36:54 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cool, cool.
All the bits that you want added to the clan thread(s), just post them in the SR threads.
A Fist of Guthix review would be pretty interesting. Harry, you and Fotc can put up one of them here if you want, and I have been attacked by an evil jellyfish? :o

I will choose the best few (depending on space) to include and we could probably rotate them every now and then. :)

To add: Harry, I can't really give numbers right now. Maybe you will have to figure that out. I've updated the chat channel name, but it depends on who's free at the time, I suppose.

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

17-Jun-2010 23:18:18 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2010 23:21:59 by Vivek

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

okay well just let me know how many reviews i can do.

also does anybody want to help make a review of mine and fotcs stories? it may be good to get some feedback also a clan wars review might be good

shovel

18-Jun-2010 07:04:27 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2010 07:07:22 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

well its good to know sixth realm isnt dropping like flies. by the way on an added note my clans entering into the jagex cup if any1 wants to join or if you want to represent sixth realm while the rest of the clan is busy.

by the way added note of panick i can't go to the world cup meeting so you will have to hold out by yourselves

au resevoir

19-Jun-2010 08:09:26 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2010 17:55:43 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top