Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Eudemonic

Eudemonic

Posts: 970 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Evil With1n(Luke)
Skillcape: Attack Strength Defence Hitpoints (Quest).
~~``~~``~~Dont Fear the Evil Within~~``~~``~~
~~~~```~~~~```~~~~Embrace it~~~~```~~~~```~~~~
~~~~~```~~~~~```~~~~~for it will rule.

05-Sep-2010 12:42:45

Seekingglory

Seekingglory

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys <3 Nanny here
Just reading thru the forum and it looks like you have some good things going. Sorry I have been absent so much but my real life has taken over and it can't be helped for now. I am officially on vacation and am retreating to the mountains for a rest . (away from phone too :-D )I will look in if I get a chance but dont know if I will be able to get my laptop connected there. This month is even more busy that the past few months have been and I still have one more round of injections in my spine. If things settle down a bit after that I promise I will start working on updating the forum . <3 U guys

05-Sep-2010 19:54:12

Whutt

Whutt

Posts: 576 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ally Bump

...........'¸¨¨¨ˆ*--¸......................,',................................'¸¨¨¨ˆ*--¸...............'¸.........¸
.............;..........'¸...................;...;................................;..........;................;¸¸,..-´
¸-*.......¸'............;................¸'-...-'¸............................¸';.,¸¸¸,.-'...............¸'.....'-¸
'.,¸¸¸,.-´.`-.,¸¸¸,.-'....`-.,¸¸¸,.-'..........'-.,¸¸¸,.-´....-.,¸¸¸,.-'...'-.,¸¸¸,.......,¸¸¸,.-'...........'¸

06-Sep-2010 16:56:48

OXY

OXY

Posts: 521 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
pmub<--->bump

.. ו¬·-.,¸ ... ,·• .................. ¸¸„„..„¸ ................................. ¸„..„„¸¸ .................... •·, ¸,.-·¬•×
. ¸.-·•¤•··-`.¸¸'·.„¸_¸_¸¸„.¤*˜¨ ......... } ............................. { ......... ¨˜*¤.„¸¸_¸_¸„.·'¸¸.-´··•¤•·-.¸
,´........... ¸,.--··•·•-¸ ... ¸„¤^*´¯¨;·*¨,´. ·•×I EAT GLUEו· `,¨*·;¨¯`*^¤„¸ ...... ¸-•·•··-..,¸ ........ `,
'·--·' ...... { .......... '·--·"¨ .......... '·.¸¸'·-„..-···••¤•88•¤••···-..„¸-·'¸,.·' ............ ¨"·--·' ........... } .. '·--·'

06-Sep-2010 23:27:15

Finding Fate
Dec Member 2020

Finding Fate

Posts: 394 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, just checking back into forums, it's been a while. Serg reserve me a spot on the tournament first of all, looks fun :) . Secondly, I just got 130 combat and 85 summoning so pretty happy =). And lastly, next goal is to get 99 strength and mage at the same time =D. Bump ~Fate~
Maxed
Pure Awesome
Veteran of the Game

07-Sep-2010 00:51:15

Sezarius
Jul Member 2023

Sezarius

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ok im not agging this on but you guys need to do something about brady and his starting stuff , constant string of profanity, and then runnign to tj when he gets kicked for being a smart ass little brat he's smarted off to every one because he got kicked for unecessary cursing constantly, i keep giving him warnings to stop he wont stop its fricken ridiculous, if we cant keep him under control i quit im tired of all his bull **** i get on to play and have fun not listen to him whine all the time and smart off to every one im done

07-Sep-2010 04:03:24 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2010 04:15:24 by Sezarius

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top